+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

2015 was a shit year all together; lots of bad shit; but I met some awesome people, so that balances it out

Well, I'm having a really shitty start now. I've been freaking out about this cat possibly dying in the bathroom.

Cassalot

Fievel and I stayed in and watched TV because we're old

Nah we just sick as fuck. I hate planes

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Happy New Year, watched college football all day yesterday and today.

Roll Tide y'all

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Parents finally met the in-laws after 10 years. Seeing the brother-in-law come chill when I kicked him out months ago was awkward as fuck, but other than that it was a success.

Also, RIP local gyms.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by myreality View Post
    Not poster, but borrowed phone he is at bathroom and this screen popped up. Totally getting laid tonight. He won't see this until tomorrow wish....yummmmmm
    Please, tell me this is real and then tell us the story.

I can't believe I missed that, go myreality!

Found out gf is heading out to West Coast for more then half a year a few days ago, which sucks ass and made 2015 seem like shit in my head haha. Here's to 2016 not being as bad!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Please, tell me this is real and then tell us the story.
    The women I met wanted to know the responses after I mentioned I saw it. Told her that no one would believe it, because internet. Heh, she wants to reply now. But i'm going to summarize it.

I'm at the bar having a drink thinking about the shitty 3 months that past and I wanted to toast to the new year with other people. This women and her friend walks in and with it being so crowded they had to squeeze through to the front of the bar. Coincidentally next to me. So I'm sitting browsing my phone and their standing listening to the music and having fun and I see her looking around for a seat. I give her mine which starts up a conversation. She is a good looking blonde in her 30's with a down to earth personality and seemed to enjoy my dry humor. She buys a round then I buy a round time passes while we enjoy the party and I noticed her friend was no where to be seen. She doesn't seem concerned, I excused myself to the restroom and she asks to borrow my phone ( which you guys saw) I came back to see two more shots waiting and conversation swing to my work schedule later. Once the countdown ended we took our shots and she basically rushed me out the door. Didn't end there though, now we're dating, movie night tonight.

Lmao, she said that took to long.

Her version:

"Wanted sex, had sex".

shoooooop

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He gone

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

poidh

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Rip

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The women I met wanted to know the responses after I mentioned I saw it. Told her that no one would believe it, because internet. Heh, she wants to reply now. But i'm going to summarize it.

I'm at the bar having a drink thinking about the shitty 3 months that past and I wanted to toast to the new year with other people. This women and her friend walks in and with it being so crowded they had to squeeze through to the front of the bar. Coincidentally next to me. So I'm sitting browsing my phone and their standing listening to the music and having fun and I see her looking around for a seat. I give her mine which starts up a conversation. She is a good looking blonde in her 30's with a down to earth personality and seemed to enjoy my dry humor. She buys a round then I buy a round time passes while we enjoy the party and I noticed her friend was no where to be seen. She doesn't seem concerned, I excused myself to the restroom and she asks to borrow my phone ( which you guys saw) I came back to see two more shots waiting and conversation swing to my work schedule later. Once the countdown ended we took our shots and she basically rushed me out the door. Didn't end there though, now we're dating, movie night tonight.

Lmao, she said that took to long.

Her version:

"Wanted sex, had sex".

Learned my childhood friend whom i've called brother for years. House burned down new years eve night. Idk how started but everybody made it out alive wife/2 kidds and his mother. shits rough Not to mention hes had a shitty week his 70+ year old boss died of cancer buried him like tuesday then lost everything friday.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Her version:

"Wanted sex, had sex".

@Shi Sorry man. As someone who has experienced their family home catching fire recently, I can relate and know how terrible it is. Hugs to you and their entire family. Shit;s gonna be rough for a while.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Learned my childhood friend whom i've called brother for years. House burned down new years eve night. Idk how started but everybody made it out alive wife/2 kidds and his mother. shits rough Not to mention hes had a shitty week his 70+ year old boss died of cancer buried him like tuesday then lost everything friday.
    Shit,so sorry to hear that. I hope they are able to recover stronger then ever after this.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Her version:

"Wanted sex, had sex".

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    poidh
    She seems like someone up for it. I'll second this.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

is she fat? that seems like fat chick behavior.