And everyone was complaining about how bad SFV is gonna be, but it brought back Triforce. Best game ever.
And everyone was complaining about how bad SFV is gonna be, but it brought back Triforce. Best game ever.
So while Triforce's stream, while it was up had roughly 100k viewers, Floe's stream had over 3 million. That was quite the show last night.
Ummm 6souls....are you sure you weren't looking at his lifetime views?
Edit: Lmfao yes, you were....come on bro...
Good point. It's been awhile since I've used Twitch and I thought that was the spot for current views.
If it was maybe my channel would almost be worth something lol
Lmao, come on dude, even evo doesn't get those kind of numbers.
Alcohol will be sold at the venue on finals day. Makes sense since you probably won't be able to sneak that shit in this time around.
Probably gonna have pregame hard as fuck at the crack of dawn to save money though. Oy.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ryyudo/st...962112/video/1
Fucking brutal lmao!
For finals day at Evo only floor seats will be assigned, everything else is open seating. Glad they fixed that.
Valle being interviewed by ESPN, never thought I would see the day.
http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/i...reet-fighter-v
Guess I'm getting down with the triple post
![]()
My God, KBR got absolutely roasted on Live on 3 tonight.....
RIP
Edit: Lmfao -
https://twitter.com/FluxedOver/statu...31043049492480
Soooo, someone correct me if I am wrong, please.
Capcom Cup 2016 = 32 total players:
11 spots qualify by winning a Global Event
Edit: nvm this slide explains it:
http://media.eventhubs.com/images/20...09_16cpt04.jpg
Oh that is where you are wrong. Plenty care...
And F Champ is going to send KBR to his figurative grave come Winterbrawl. Can't fucking wait!!!!
jesus christ how awesome would it be if KBR actually won... troll factor would be off the charts
I kinda want this because no matter how big of a fucking bum KBR is, FChamp is even more of a bitchy little scumbag.
and the only reason people care is lol drama.
also KBR apparently said Daigo doesn't know what it's like to be bad/work hard at being good since he was born good? dude gets dumber by the day.
I just hope it's not going to be a repeat of the pelican exhibition... lol