And he apparently hates showers. Zhi put him on blast once commentating and flat-out asked him when was the last time he showered, cuz the dude stunk. And of course KBR ducked the question.
And he apparently hates showers. Zhi put him on blast once commentating and flat-out asked him when was the last time he showered, cuz the dude stunk. And of course KBR ducked the question.
I'll be honest and admit I've generally always enjoyed watching him play Marvel, just because Hulk is badass and I can appreciate his super optimized combos. But as a person the dude is pure cancer that only got grossly exacerbated since winning Evo.
So Laura (Mister Crimson) won the first CPT major (in europe). I still don't think she's bottomtier...
She's bottom tier, but the tiers are incredibly condensed outside of the top 3 (Chun, Sim, Bison). And even then those 3 are beatable. Also Gootecks got top 5, I wouldn't take a huge amount of stock in the level of competition there.
Lupe has agreed to another exhibition, this time in KoF against Xian who will play one handed.
Idk if the dude has stolen shit or w/e but eh. It's pretty nonsensical to hate on someone who 'e-begs' (most of Patreon and twitch) or their questionable hygiene.
Ah shit, no sfv yet. Fuck.
I get your point, but it's on the level of having his sponsor pay for his flight to wherever a tourney may be, then begging someone to pick him up at the airport, someone to give him a place to sleep, paying for his meals, etc.
One hand it's definitely on him for being a fucking manchild who is apparently incapable of actually functioning in real world. But alot of the blame goes on to the people who actually keep supporting his habits
Didn't KBR pull some shady shit also when using his evo winnings for a trip to japan to compete but ducked out there also?
Wouldn't surprise me.
Related, KBR is up 2-1 on Champ in Grand finals after getting the reset.
Champ really going for the cliffhanger here
Fucking lol
what did i just see?
well kbr got his revenge, reset and beat fchamp in finals.
seconding the not knowing anything about bumming off people, i just enjoy watching hulk and hagar tear shit up.
That was amazing. I expect Welt to slither in here w/ some excuse.
LOL, Ryan has that 'I wanna crawl inside my asshole' look.
It's all a scam to get people to care about Marvel again prior to Evo
Well then...
SEE, I FUCKING SAID IT
Champ is now turning face for his Wolfkrone matchup
i missed it i literally just sat down.. fml
Damn, Champ pulling out the pocket Nash and mindfucking SonicFox