Convention Center it is.
Convention Center it is.
confirmed convention center
Convention Center hype
Westgate not hype
lol
Fuck USF4. Get that Sleep Fighter shit outta here :D Pokken made me lol tho.
Holy shit, Mandalay Bay?
gross
glad I'm getting paid to go lol
Horrible. Westgate?? Like the worst and most far out hotel there is?
So who is down to stay somewhere else?
He said it was gross cuz of the Westgate.
>Time to let it go
>Time to move on to bigger and better games
Officially putting the old dog to die. Incoming rant posts?
Straight up, I'm sure SF4 not being in is not McRibs call. I'm sure Capcom/Sony are making that decision for him.
The crossover excuse between 4/5 is dumb when 2 Smash games are in.
Wow. Time to move on and not do games with crossover bases, yet melee and smash 4 are both in?
Fuck those autistic pedophiles. Can't stand that god damn furfag community.
He mentioned early on that 4/Melee don't have nearly as many crossover entrants though as you'd think, while 4/5 would have pretty much people who play each game playing both, so it's like.. why bother?
That and why would Capcom/Sony want to have a game competing against a game they're STRONGLY pushing? Think about it.
Nintendo's like 'fk it, we're in, let's get three of our games in' at this point.
Also @Xno; get saltier at another community, bruh. I need it for my food.
K before everyone gets to ranting about SF4 not being in.
I'm down to stay somewhere else. I'd probably say closer to Mandalay Bay to make the drunken stumble back on Sunday easier.
Also, are we going to try to coordinate getting seats near each other since it's assigned seating (that seems like a mistake to me)?
If SF4 isn't in, and fucking melee and pokken are, then it's seriously RIP to the integrity of EVO and the fgc scene.
Cannon brothers and that fat POS mrwizard have officially sold out to esport bullshit.
i'm down to stay somewhere else as well. as far as sunday tickets, once we have a clearer picture of how many people are going, we should probably pool funds and have someone do a mass buy so everyone doesn't wind up scattered.
Sony, I feel, has a much larger push here than the Cannon brothers or anyone.
Also, fuck yeah Nina.
Sony had to give this order. SF5 has the biggest player base. If most of those players "crossed over" to SF4, then that is another max entry tourney. 1600 x $10 more in their pocket? Or whatever the maximum entry is this year.