Boom, come on Bengals. I can empathize with long-term futility.
Boom, come on Bengals. I can empathize with long-term futility.
Landry Jones vs AJ McCarron makes for a great bowl game.
Steelers D better stay the course because Jones not looking great.
go-ahead pick six inc
Think they gave Big Ben about 2000CC of Cortisone injections
Man this is a hell of a low-scoring game
I hope the bagels pull this off so Denver has to play KC.
Although I do kinda want to see the steelers play denver and watch everyone die.
Oh hey
Holyyyy shit
AJ to AJ boom
Womp Womp
Time for the shambling corpse of Roethlisberger to march down the field for the win.
Great play call bro
lol that 2pt attempt
Oh man, if that was returned for a two-point conversion and one-point Steelers lead, it would have ranked somewhere a few pegs under the Iron Bowl miracle