Page 128 of 370 FirstFirst ... 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 2541 to 2560 of 7390
  1. #2541
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    I think my best day with SG was something like 32 summons. Since switching to Lightning, think I had a 74 day while most are usually at least 25, but probably averaging closer to 40. Rate of potential followers also seems much higher in consequence. So, I dunno, people might argue SG is more useful, but demand for CB seems to outweigh it handily. But I also realize it's not a crap SB.

  2. #2542
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I've mostly been using Wall RWs up to this point. If I'm not doing something that requires a specific SB, like low level events or dailies, I look for a BG person. After that I check out the new ones at the bottom, followed by if someone has a good name, and then I'll look for non-mutual follows so I don't lose them.

  3. #2543
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Went from 10-15 uses a day on my Black Materia RW to 25-40 on Desperado, although I have noticed a ton of new followers are lvl 1-14 players.

  4. #2544
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    the most hits i've had off an RW was when i switched to garnet's leviathan during the last FF9 event. i was getting 70+ daily towards the end.

  5. #2545
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What would people prefer for RW?

    LH
    Boon
    Planet Protector
    Hymn
    Tailwind (Protect + 40% AoE Heal)
    Clear Tranquil (Instacast 40% AoE Heal)
    Gilgamesh SSB (3 hits AoE + Major Regen)
    Leviathan (2 hit damage + Faithga)
    Agrias SSB (4 hits AoE)
    Agrias SB (3 hits + Heroic Harmony debuff)
    Black Materia

    Guessing Agrias mitigation or Leviathan is the most useful/niche out of them?

    Planet Protector used to only get like 4-10 summons a day even long before Ramza release

  6. #2546
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Personally, I would use boon, hymn, tailwind, and clear tranquil far more than anything else on that list.

  7. #2547
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Okay, actually researching this "banner controversy" and if I have this right, the rate on SSBs, and 5*s in general stayed the same, it's just that non-SSB SB gear dropped by .5%?

  8. #2548
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The normal SB stuff was a 2% chance on the JP banner, it was 1% on our. Also the chance of getting an off-banner relic was increased compared to all our previous banners (3% chance I think)

    Or lets look at it another way. You were 3 times more likely to get something not even on the damn banner than a particular item you wanted.

  9. #2549
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    3h till 160 stamina

  10. #2550
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Okay, actually researching this "banner controversy" and if I have this right, the rate on SSBs, and 5*s in general stayed the same, it's just that non-SSB SB gear dropped by .5%?
    Little bit more involved than that. Incoming text wall.

    The baseline established since Cloudy Wolf (Cloud BSB) event was ~13% 5* drop rate on banners comprised of:

    1% SSB/BSB (2 per banner = 2%)
    2% Unique SB Gear (3 per banner = 6%)
    ~1.5% Shared SB Gear (1 per banner = ~1.5)
    ~1.5% Generic Realm Relevant 5* (1 per banner = ~1.5%)
    ~1.5% Off Banner 5*

    That held true for all banners since cloudy wolf, including the SSB Fest. This also marked the JP designation between "Drop Rate Boost" (1x) and "Huge Drop Rate Boost" (2x) being listed on JP banners for SSB/BSB and Unique SB accordingly.

    The JP event for Tactics listed the "Drop Rate Boost" and "Huge Drop Rate Boost" in the banner descriptions to denote the 1% and 2% chances for Platinum/Defender and Kaiser/Grand Armor/N-Kai. When data mining began for the highly anticipated banner for global, because results were so plentiful (and the banners from SSB Fest established and confirmed the 1%/2%/1.5% split) data was immediately noticed to be off. As more came in, those numbers were confirmed and turned out to be as follows:


    1% SSB/BSB (2 on banner = 2% - Unchanged)
    1% Unique SB Gear (3 on banner = 3% - Effectively cut in half)
    1% Shared SB Gear (2 on banner = 2% - Down by 33%)
    ~1.5% Generic Realm Relevant 5* (2 on banner = ~3%)
    ~3% Off Banner 5* (More than doubled)

    So you have the same rate of SSB's on the banner, but then decreased rates on the Unique SB gear, lumped the shared SB rates in with the Unique SB rates, and then upped off-banner 5* to compensate for the total chance difference. DeNa claimed the banner was "working as intended", and it probably was. People really took issue since it 1) Disturbed the pattern set since Cloudy Wolf, 2) DeNa did it (assuming) knowing people were going to spend money on the banner since it was so anticipated and 3) didn't let anyone know that the rates were affected before pulling outside of the vague "Drop Rate Bonus/Huge Drop Rate Bonus" when we don't get banner descriptions on it like the JP game does.

  11. #2551
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    153
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I've been playing FFRK since global launch and still enjoying it. Mobile is really all the gaming I have time for so it's great.

    My impression of the FFT banner is that it feels a lot like the FFXIV banner. Unique relic pull rates on that banner also felt worse than normal, and similar to FFT banner. Given the passage of time since FFXIV banner, DeNA could have had the FFT banner match the rates we are now used to, but I'm not surprised that they didn't. At least it's better than Defending Ring!

    That being said, I made out ok. If anyone wants a high MND Shout RW, my code is qkvP.

  12. #2552
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Did stupid and wasted 80 stamina.

    Aka did skull dragon twice instead of doing skull dragon and inferno.

    And I didn't checked cuz I was doing something else at the same time

  13. #2553
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Did stupid and wasted 80 stamina.

    Aka did skull dragon twice instead of doing skull dragon and inferno.

    And I didn't checked cuz I was doing something else at the same time
    You got boned.

  14. #2554
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    You got boned.
    Weak

  15. #2555
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Did stupid and wasted 80 stamina.

    Aka did skull dragon twice instead of doing skull dragon and inferno.

    And I didn't checked cuz I was doing something else at the same time
    I wasted 60 stamina earlier. Going through an elite on auto-attack and didn't notice until it was too late that one of the mobs suicided and took out Y'shtola.

  16. #2556
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Weak
    You left auto on during an elite dungeon?

    What a numb-skull.

  17. #2557
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    You left auto on during an elite dungeon?

    What a numb-skull.
    Nah I just can't clicked on different stages without checking lol I saw when I saw the "green inferno" lol

  18. #2558
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    And swish.

    I've done that before.

  19. #2559
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I hate when that happens. I know I selected the right one but it is a different one.

  20. #2560
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yay done with du20 back to dailies 4ever

Page 128 of 370 FirstFirst ... 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20