Page 165 of 370 FirstFirst ... 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 3281 to 3300 of 7390
  1. #3281
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,676
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Ifrit elite was a little bitch. Nail then vulcan blast 3x.

  2. #3282
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    Elite Alexander was fun with the RNG start. Explosive Blast 2x before you could really get (de)buffs up? Please look forward to it. Honestly why I hate 1 round boss fights.

  3. #3283
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Got the last 2 FFVII dungeons left from DU21, classic and elite, guess i'll do those then do IV event, i'll skip dailies for now got enough orbs

  4. #3284
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I have 6 dungeons left, but I'm at 4/5 stam shards waiting on stamina for event tonight, then I can buy a shard and come close to finishing the event.

  5. #3285
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    DeNa must feel bad about not giving us bery many LVL. 80 BLM's for a long time... in the last couple of months we gone from LVL. 80 Rinoa to:

    LVL. 80 Rinoa, Vivi, Terra, Reno, Vincent, Edea, Rydia, Palom. Did I miss anyone, lol?

    I'm really liking this influx of boomsticks.

  6. #3286
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Lulu and WHM also got alot

  7. #3287
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    We're getting flooded with MC2s anyway. Some of the realms will be completely done soon as well (not counting Tactics obviously). XIII will be our first realm to be completely level broken to 80 in a month or so.

  8. #3288
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    All these damned ranged fights in FFXIII. I don't have that many guns, okay? Jeez.

  9. #3289
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    as surprising as it is, FFVII Turks elite was the most annoying for me, since Elena always attack first, need to heal up before lol

  10. #3290
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    She also attacked three additional times before I even got a second action off.

  11. #3291
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

  12. #3292
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Trying to decide if skipping wind day is worth finishing up the DU or not.

  13. #3293
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    That's what I'm doing.

  14. #3294
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm doing the rest of Dungeon Update tomorrow. Wind/Lightning too valuable right now.

  15. #3295
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    255
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Waiting to finish the DU also, plenty of time for it and I need wind orbs badly. Seeing 8 SBs in that multiplayer battle seems a bit ridiculous.

  16. #3296
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    NE and Ice orbs will be wroth it in the future if you wanna go back to Mage Meta

  17. #3297
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    I'm doing DU this sun/mon. Need orbs badly.

  18. #3298
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Ultimate++ rewards are shit, seriously :/ Not sure what they were thinking.

  19. #3299
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    How much stamina does it cost, and what does it reward?

  20. #3300
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    How much stamina does it cost, and what does it reward?
    It's 1 just like Ultimate + but you get 1500 gil for clear, 2 crystals for first time completion and 30x Giant Scarletites+ 30x Giant Adamantites for Mastery. Compare it to Ultimate+ which now rewards a Memory Crystal III Lode and a bunch of orbs that are far more useful and you can see what I mean. So far it's just there as an extra challenge and nothing more (there's also only 1 Cid mission and only for Ultimate ++).

Page 165 of 370 FirstFirst ... 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20