Page 235 of 370 FirstFirst ... 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 4681 to 4700 of 7390
  1. #4681
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Um..... it says it lasts till 8/15, so at least 11 days.
    Oh nvm, read that wrong. Gonna save for an 11 then.

  2. #4682
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Also don't forget that even if you have a medica, this banner is great for CMs in these realms if you don't have a medica for it.

  3. #4683
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    i shouldnve done a 3*


    now i wanna do a 11

  4. #4684
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Oh nvm, read that wrong. Gonna save for an 11 then.
    I'm too impatient for an 11 (at least till we get to Cloud OSB, then I will tie my hands down away from the draw button), but this banner just changed my plans of dumping everything into Vaan Banner 1 to dumping it on this and still saving a 50 for Greg Banner 1 (Dissidia Part 1/2 and Orbfest will cover Greg).

  5. #4685
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    100 gem got me Minwu's!

    Edit: I'd pass on Vaan anyway Rob, banner is shit and you get a chance in the next Nightmare Lucky for his anyway.

  6. #4686
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    3 pull junk. I'm already swimming in medicas anyways.

  7. #4687
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    Palom can't replace Yshtola unfortunately. The best I can hope for is an event where I can use both and Ysh as backup support.

  8. #4688
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    fuck it gonna 11 pull and regret

  9. #4689
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Palom can't replace Yshtola unfortunately. The best I can hope for is an event where I can use both and Ysh as backup support.
    Yeah, I've had the same issue in JP for a very long time but I eventually ditched Y'shtola and used other methods to survive. Now that I've pulled her BSB she's back in permanently. Sadly this'll happen in like 6 months or so for Global

  10. #4690
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    got Penelos on my 11 pull

  11. #4691
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,267
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    100 Trash

    3 Draw - Penelo's

    Finally broke my incredibly shitty streak with something I needed, WHM synergy, so I mean hey... looks good to me.

  12. #4692
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Fair warning, you can get off banner 5* from this Medica banner.

    That said...where the hell did this come from. Wondering if I should pull since I have Mehnelo and Vanille already. Another crack at Selphie and Relm though is tempting.

  13. #4693
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    OK celes gonna spend your mythril on an AOE heal.
    ...minwu's

  14. #4694
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    982
    BG Level
    5

    Ugh... DENA... give me all those mythril so I can just exchange them for nothing.

    crap 100 gem

    crap x11

  15. #4695
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,811
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    You guys listing your pulls in this thread instead of the thread made for pulls really bothers my OCD D:

  16. #4696
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Well back to daily until Monday

  17. #4697
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I envy you. something like 25 core dungeons down, about 500 to go... at least they're ezpz autobattles so far

  18. #4698
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    eh, being on daily mode is nice in a way because you just dump your stamina into autobattling through ++ a couple times day, no real worries about efficiently using your stamina or anything. with the new event schedule though, the game is a lot less engaging without any other content to fill the gap.

    you'll get there soon enough. and you have tons of core dungeon mythril on tap for all the awesome BSB/OSB banners coming up!

  19. #4699
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    100 gem got me Minwu's!

    Edit: I'd pass on Vaan anyway Rob, banner is shit and you get a chance in the next Nightmare Lucky for his anyway.
    True, but the only 12 SB I have is Balthier's first SB lol, plus I don't have any good synergy armor besides the two Cerulean Jackets I got long ago during our first SSBfest (I got tons of XII weapons though! Enough to arm an entire Army!).

  20. #4700
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Looking for opinions

    Fran Shatterheart (10k)
    Penelos SSB (30k)
    Rinoa Brothers (10k)
    Shadow SSB (30k)
    Tyro LJG (30k)
    Vaan Windburst (10k)
    Zell Meteor Barrage (10k)
    Yuna Dragon's Raor 30k)

    Are all the SB I have atm that are unmastered AND that their character is level capped atm (80)

    I'm wondering if i should
    1) Sacrifice a Sundaily to learn these SB
    2) Wait for Orb fest to learn it
    3) Just says fuck it cuz most of these are not SB that i'll use outside of their own realms

Page 235 of 370 FirstFirst ... 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20