Definitely Pecil for me. He's the only one from that group that's actually in my current A-team.
Definitely Pecil for me. He's the only one from that group that's actually in my current A-team.
Does unlocking these motes for characters make that much of a difference?
I have 0 bursts, but Shout, SG, and SSII, so that answers my MC3 desires.
Vaan, Lightning, Ramza, and Ysh are no brainers for me.
Bartz ramza ans tyro first for me
have cloud and Bartz bursts along with SG so I guess those are mine
P Cecil and Ramza for me. Paladin Force and Shout hype. Could go Bartz too since I have his Burst, but I rarely use him unless enemies have weaknesses.
Bartz, Ramza and Tidus for me. They're on my A-Team for me since they have bursts and SSB's.
I'm getting Luneth unlocked first and egging him to 99 asap for that sweet EXP materiaAfter that it'll be Light> Pecil> Ramza>Tyro. Most of my A-team is on there lol.
That's actually a really good point
Are we gonna get some free empty mc3? Or will they cone only 1 per event ?
Pecil, Bartz, Lightning, Cloud, Y'sh, and Ramza. Actually, that's my A-Team, for the most part.
My time has come!
Spoiler: show
I'll probably unlock cloud for the 30% sword damage RM, and pecil + ramza for a-team purposes, and pass on the rest of the lineup.
Well looks like I cant play FFRK anymore, keep getting blocked by google account error and unable to log in, reinstalled thrice, cleared data and cache, nothing, perma lockout and no way to log in.
I can only imagine how you feel. keep at it, maybe wait it out like Rata said, or contact their support. if you have spent money on the game they will do what it takes to keep you around lol
sorry man. hope this gets fixed soon!