Page 30 of 370 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 7390
  1. #581
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    We may not get any this month. Cloud's event seems to be dropping early for us and that means we should be getting the first Abyss before it happens (Cloud's event has 6* crystals as well as MC lodes as rewards). Unless they're planning to change the items we should be getting the Hall of Rites and Ultima in the next 2 weeks.

  2. #582
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Finally caught up! :D

  3. #583
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    I have a ways to go yet on elites.

  4. #584
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Saw this on reddit and felt like posting it here, it sums up I believe how we all feel whenever we use money on FFRK, spoiled for big.

    Spoiler: show

  5. #585
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    HAhahaa. Quite true for me last time. I've stopped doing gem draws apart from 100s.. Which for me is like the money I didn't spend at Starbucks for the months

  6. #586
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    olde but probably more accurate

    Spoiler: show

  7. #587
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    haha those are both hilarious and sadly true.

  8. #588
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,431
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Still on innocence stage, thankfully

    no idea how long it'll last

  9. #589
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I'm on bargaining going on denial <.<

  10. #590
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Adding up all of those $.99 100 gem pulls is costing you around $100/year.

    Now everyone is on the Denial phase.

  11. #591
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    But i'm just here to support the game i like!

  12. #592
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Adding up all of those $.99 100 gem pulls is costing you around $100/year.

    Now everyone is on the Denial phase.
    Nope. Google surveys has paid for 95% of my 100 gem pulls.

    But I've done 2 money pulls. $58 @_@ Still the cost of one game!

  13. #593
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Here's the new DRG abilities from Adult Rydia's event:

    -Blood of the Dragon(4*): Cast Time: 1.65s Potency: 220 Remove Jump's Air Time on next two actions

    -Dragonfire Dive(5*): Cast Time: 1.5s Potency: 235 x2 Air Time: 3.5s

  14. #594
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    we are getting an event called "weekend orb rush" starting tonight.

    looks like vossler is waiting until Monday.

    edit: also, the quest system is being revamped on the 17th, so if you want to finish clearing old quests you have about two weeks

  15. #595
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Also seems with getting the JP quest overhaul

  16. #596
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Nice, more mythril!
    Looks like I'm quitting dailies to have full stamina tonight.

    Edit: Possible Lucky Banner? Maybe?

  17. #597
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yup stopping at noon15 to be capped tonight

  18. #598
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,351
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I'm still on innocence, though tbh, it's mostly because I'm Asian and cheap.

    Btw, does Google Rewards actually give you surveys partially based on how much money you have? I have like $4.00 and haven't gotten a survey in well over a month.

    Also, kind of sucks that since I haven't been doing any quests ( other then the event quests ) and I probably won't be doing any before they get removed.

  19. #599
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    just fyi, the current quest system completely disappears and is replaced with the new one. you should complete any quests that reward mythril (or characters I guess). It's not necessary to do the 5star ability quests if you don't want to (not even for "completionist" reasons, as again, there won't be any record of it after the new system is implemented).

  20. #600
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Is there going to be any banner with tonights event?

Page 30 of 370 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20