Page 330 of 370 FirstFirst ... 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 6581 to 6600 of 7390
  1. #6581
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    So 1x 50 for OK
    1x 50 for BSB BF
    1x 25 for DU 27(we are at 27 iirc)
    1x 25 for DU Buff (for when ever we get it)

  2. #6582
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    This banner is too good to be unlimited. It's gonna be a regular half-priced one shot banner otherwise why even bother with the rest? Sure there's duds like Tiny Bee but most of the BSBs will beat any current banner easily considering it's guaranteed.

  3. #6583
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,845
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah theres no way its unlimited guaranteed BSB per pull.

  4. #6584
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Dena figuring out how to drain mythril from the econ even better. I'm down with it.

  5. #6585
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    50 free mythril is pretty swell. also very much looking forward to my 2/11 tiny bee/twin lance#3 pool

  6. #6586
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    well this creates the best kind of problem, doesn't it? "where do I spend all that extra mythril" lol


    thinking either
    - one pull on BSB Black Friday or FFXIV-2, if full price
    - one pull on FFXIV-2 + BSB Black Friday, if half-price


    BSB is better, but I've been playing XIV heavily lately and falling in love with the characters. and I have a large number of BSBs so the dupe potential is high. I assume BSB will be half-price, one-11x-only, but we don't know for sure yet afaik.

  7. #6587
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    BSB lucky draw is the only constant.

    What you do after that is up to you.

    Would have to be downright dumb not to pull on that though

  8. #6588
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    never underestimate my stupidity, good sir

  9. #6589
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    In b4 someone get Fran shit in the lucky draw and you don't in the XIV

    ultimate retribution

  10. #6590
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9




    if only Fran BSB was in the lucky, omg

  11. #6591
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    lets see...

    Have 110 mithril now
    +50 from the Thanksgiving/Black Friday giveaway thing
    +59 from daily/shop up to XIV (est.)
    +70 from events (incl. XIV)
    +16 from DU27
    +30 from Gold Rush (another +5 after XIV1 drops, though)
    Total of approx. 335 mithril by XIV banner 1 begins, or 6 11 pulls. Should have enough for 7 11 pulls before the XIV banners go away though. This is also without considering any other Christmas/New Years giveaways which would happen before or around this time.

    Which means I can budget out 7 11 pulls between now and then. Upcoming banners:

    DU27, Black Friday, and Buff lucky banners (plus 2 or 3 other ones) if you're in to that kind of thing
    FFIV Banner 1 (Kain BSB) and Banner 2 (Pecil BSB, Rosa SSB)
    FFIII Banner 1 (Luneth BSB, Onion Knight BSB, Onion Knight SSB, Arc SSB1+2, Luneth SSB) and Banner 2 (Refia BSB, Ingus BSB, Onion Knight SSB2)
    FFVIII Banner 1 (Squall OSB, Zell BSB) and Banner 2 (Rinoa OSB, Quistis BSB, Selphie BSB)
    FFVI Banner 1 (Edgar OSB, Relm BSB, Celes SSB) and Banner 2 (Edgar OSB, Locke BSB, Strago SSB, Relm SSB)
    FFVII Banner 1 (Cloud OSB, Cloud Enwind SB) and Banner 2 (Cloud OSB, Aerith BSB, Cait Sith SSB)
    FFV Banner 1 (Gilgamesh OSB, Galuf BSB, Krile BSB, Krile SSB, Bartz Enwind SB) and Banner 2 (Gilgamesh OSB, Lenna BSB, Gilgamesh BSB, Faris Imperil Wind SB, Bartz Enwind SB)
    FFXIV Banner 1 (Y'shtola BSB, Minfillia BSB, Alphinaud BSB, Minfillia SSB, Alphinaud SSB, Papalymo SSB, Y'shtola SSB, Y'shtola SB1+2) and Banner 2 (Yda BSB, Papalymo BSB, Thancred BSB, Yda SSB, Thancred SSB, Papalymo SSB, Yda SB)



    I'll prolly do...

    1x FFIV 1
    1x FFIII 1
    1x BSB Lucky Banner (assume it's 50 mithril)
    4x FFXIV 1 (stopping if I land a BSB)

    Anything left over saving for XI, TGCid, and combo relics

  12. #6592
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    Mine is going towards III, Waifu, and the lucky.

  13. #6593
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Keeping my original goal of OverSquall 2 (you've convinced me banner 2 is a better pull Kuro) and Lucky.

    After that ill evaluate what I need. But I really do need some mage muscle. Getting way too physical heavy.

  14. #6594
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    for the longest time, I've been annoyed that they removed the sort by MND option when equipping gear. I thought that was the oddest step backward and it made no sense.


    today, I scrolled down for the first time.


    yep.

  15. #6595
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    for the longest time, I've been annoyed that they removed the sort by MND option when equipping gear. I thought that was the oddest step backward and it made no sense.


    today, I scrolled down for the first time.


    yep.
    The funny thing is that MND was always down there anyway lol.

  16. #6596
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,845
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The funny thing is that MND was always down there anyway lol.

  17. #6597
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    How nice of them to give us 50 mythril so that we can better enjoy the remaining days of a dying game :^)

  18. #6598
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    we will all get Tiny Bee
    Don't you dare joke! I got that last SSB+ lucky draw and my poor Yuna has been on DD duty since!

  19. #6599
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Changed my mind from Squall 1 to Leo 1, my 6 SBs are beyond outdated, i.e. Setzer Darts, Strago Aqua Breath, Locke Rising Sun, Kefka Havoc Wing, Sabin's Razor Wind, and Shadow SSB.

  20. #6600
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,277
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Why did they decide not to use the fat baby onion knight model?

Page 330 of 370 FirstFirst ... 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20