Page 72 of 370 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1421 to 1440 of 7390
  1. #1421
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    Thought that was today.

  2. #1422
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Do we have the date for 'when' we should get ours in Global? For the 10million download mythril that is
    Tomorrow I think.

  3. #1423
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,351
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Tyrath gets more mythril tomorrow!

  4. #1424
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking three Cardinals.

    Three. I hope I win that contest so I can freak pull RS.

  5. #1425
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    $100 gift card for $80.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-iTunes-C...tured|5373%3A0

    It works and was fast.

  6. #1426
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Looks like our first final boss in Cloud Keeper will be none other than Sephiroth.



    Months away but the body is ready.

  7. #1427
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    $100 gift card for $80.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-iTunes-C...tured|5373%3A0

    It works and was fast.
    Goddamn you Google and never having sales on Play cards!

  8. #1428
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Looks like our first final boss in Cloud Keeper will be none other than Sephiroth.



    Months away but the body is ready.
    And so it begins! Watch it be lvl 255 like Ifrit was!

  9. #1429
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I seriously wonder how they will handle Kefka, like will it be a boss rush of three bosses?

  10. #1430
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I seriously wonder how they will handle Kefka, like will it be a boss rush of three bosses?
    The Ultimate+ fight in Cait Sith's event was a boss rush with no break or recovery between each boss. You had to fight 3 sets of bosses in the same battle.

  11. #1431
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They have done boss rush fights within 1 battle before too. FFX alone has two of them off the top of my head (Seymor/Anima fight + Summoner rush fight)

  12. #1432
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    What the hell is the upcoming schedule looking like? I usually use the bantha.org upcoming banners to gauge shit but it's showing an FFIX event is next even though the FFI event starts tonight(right?), then the SSB festival stuff, then FFII, then Tactics.

    I am so confused.

  13. #1433
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's because the FF1 event is an event that should have happened a long time ago but we never got it. Likewise I think the FF2 one got skipped too

  14. #1434
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,844
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  15. #1435
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    There's also no relic banner for the FF1 event.

  16. #1436
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,659
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I really need to start paying attention to that for banners. Bad enough they skipped orb rush two weeks in a row, so murphy's law is going to say it will happen this weekend with Power Orbs while I'm in fucking Reno getting drunk, gambling and seeing Starset/Breaking Benjamin



  17. #1437
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Finally caught up to the latest dungeon update. The next update isn't until the end of the month, right? Will be nice to do daily dungeons for extra orbs for once.

  18. #1438
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    Finally caught up to the latest dungeon update. The next update isn't until the end of the month, right? Will be nice to do daily dungeons for extra orbs for once.
    Mid March so mad 1-2 weeks

  19. #1439
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I really need to start paying attention to that for banners. Bad enough they skipped orb rush two weeks in a row, so murphy's law is going to say it will happen this weekend with Power Orbs while I'm in fucking Reno getting drunk, gambling and seeing Starset/Breaking Benjamin


    Dude, I went to their (both bands) show in Tulsa last week

  20. #1440
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    More final boss backgrounds found, something's coming up!

Page 72 of 370 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20