Page 85 of 370 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1681 to 1700 of 7390
  1. #1681
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,706
    BG Level
    10

    I already know what's going to happen.

    I'm going to drop 100-150 mythril on banner 5 and walk away with only yuffies headband

    I'm going to be the saddest of sads

  2. #1682
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I've never bothered with mage meta at all despite pulling quite a few mage relics. This was largely influenced by my perception of 'If I take mages I can't just auto through fodder'. This was later helped by me never keeping on top of stamina/dungeon clears. I could never justify doing daily dungeons when I had normal dungeons uncleared. So I just never did them outside the initial Mythril clear. And mages seemed far more orb hungry for hones.

    So let this be a lesson. Even if you are lazy and never farm orbs, you can still full clear everything if you just don't bother with those pesky mages!

    It actually really annoys me when I have to switch to full mage teams (Melusine) or ranged teams because I hate changing around my party!

  3. #1683
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    At this point I'm just hoping not to pull anything and see 11 silver orbs appear. On a 3 pull, whatever. On an 11? Some cardcrusher.jpg shit.

  4. #1684
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,922
    BG Level
    10

    My a team is finished now. From here on out I'm gunning for Ramza.

  5. #1685
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Hearing DU20 is April 2

  6. #1686
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    That's Hastega.
    Very late to the party (had to sleep), but we WILL be getting some just as good hastegas on better chars down the road, also once scream meta hits, having to bring a char that won't benefit from boostga will hurt for future fights (it really is that big of a game changer, esp combined with thief's revenge and barrage 2.0, will be dealing SSB dmg even to ults), which is why i'm not too thrilled about red scorpion, esp since scream is few events away with just as good chances to pull.

  7. #1687
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Hearing DU20 is April 2
    Which is strange because when you clear du19 it says next du is mid March

  8. #1688
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Red Scorp is a RW only essentially; I wouldn't mind it for a potential mage party, but I'm hoping for an offensive SSB then I'll feel okay saving my mythril for Scream. Organics/Peacemaker/Excalibur/Yoshiyuki are the ones I'm lookin for.

  9. #1689
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,922
    BG Level
    10

    Being that I have a ton of mage gear it works great for me. Still shooting for Ramza for my melees.

  10. #1690
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I still have just substituted her in place of Sazh even on normal teams. No Full Break but managing so far without it.

  11. #1691
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Wizard's Rod is status 607, doesn't stack with everything like Lulu's which is its own thing. 607 is the same as Celes's RES, Rikku and Yuna's SB's. Still good though.
    It stacks with everything that isn't another RES buff. So it's gonna stack with Shellga, Focus and Wall. Considering there aren't many RES buffs at all it's still way more viable than Mighty Guard with Shellga.

  12. #1692
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Yep, also rule of thumb about stackable buffs is if it's a unique buff/debuff, it'll usually stack with other buffs/debuffs, i.e. Focus is mag+/res+, so it can stack with res+ buffs as well as def+/res+ (wall) buffs, likewise the upcoming Auron SSB is a att-/def- debuff, so it can stack with def- (breakdowns) and def-/res- (wakka/fran SB) and att-/mag- (faris/fran 2nd SB) and -all stats (full break) because they are each unique.

    Be aware there is a cap, iirc buff is 250% (prot/shell are independent of this cap) and not sure with debuff, but think it's close to 100-150%.

    Edit: There are of course exceptions, like Rikku's HyperNull, which is considered as seperate att+ and res+ buffs.

  13. #1693
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I still have just substituted her in place of Sazh even on normal teams. No Full Break but managing so far without it.
    I've got R3 Full Break so fuckkkkkk that; I also have Hymn anyway though so it's not much of a draw for me.

  14. #1694
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    It stacks with everything that isn't another RES buff. So it's gonna stack with Shellga, Focus and Wall. Considering there aren't many RES buffs at all it's still way more viable than Mighty Guard with Shellga.
    Right, I think I read your comment earlier as more of a question and was just verifying.

    I'm honestly not sure I want to just keep all of my Mythril for just FFT. Feel like it would be better to go all out on banner 5 and pick up more synergy for various FF's

  15. #1695
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Scream lose a lot of hype if you run Mage teams or just have bad luck with relics draw for physical.

    But it's never bad to have it in case

  16. #1696
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Scream lose a lot of hype if you run Mage teams or just have bad luck with relics draw for physical.

    But it's never bad to have it in case
    As someone who ran exclusively mage meta in jp for a few months, this is absolutely true. However, as long as you get a few multi hit SBs (later jp banners shit them out), it'll regain tons of hype.

  17. #1697
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Right, I think I read your comment earlier as more of a question and was just verifying.

    I'm honestly not sure I want to just keep all of my Mythril for just FFT. Feel like it would be better to go all out on banner 5 and pick up more synergy for various FF's
    Should absolutely spread it out if you got a ton of mythril, hard ult+ will near require good synergy and future cid missions will require full realm parties for ults.

  18. #1698
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    4 min till 3* and raging on ultimate

  19. #1699
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Either of the new event abilities good? I see one is 5*

  20. #1700
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,269
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well ya get Sky Grinder for completing the 120, but I think its 2-hit AoE DRG ability.... Its god a decent mod I think, something like 4.05 I think I read on that spreadsheet posted a while back (I.e 2.025 per hit or something).

    Its a DRG ability so I mean... take away what you will from that.

Page 85 of 370 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20