Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1957
  1. #561
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Looking for an Excel(Google Spreadsheet) Pokedex but none of those I find are at my liking, if anyone has one that has these conditions, please give me the link if not i'll make one myself

    What I want it to have is

    1) All pokemon names (including Evolutions, legendaries, mythicals etc)
    2) Know which games they are catchable at (Also need to know version exlusives) aka I don't want the classic 'Catchable in X/Y" If the pokemon is X exclusive I need to know
    3) Location to catch said pokemon exemple Route 14
    4) How to evolve said pokemon (Level,s or Stone, or breeding or friendship w/e)

    aka i'm trying for a portable Pokedex to fill the collection without having to always check online

    Thanks
    https://pokedextracker.com/

    Okay it's not a spreadsheet but for anyone who was looking for something like this and doesn't mind it being online this is the best one.

  2. #562
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I've been playing through the Pokemon TCG game on my 3DS and it's still sooooooo good. I wish they had made more of those games
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    You can play the Pokemon TCG Online if you're interested in playing it, its F2P and they don't require you to buy shit from it in order to build a great deck and play against others.
    Are we talking the very original one for like Game boy? If so, want.

  3. #563
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,819
    BG Level
    9

    Reading this thread made me boot up my years-old game of Pokemon White and now I'm in a bit of a conundrum. According to the Pokedex and my Wonder Card record, I should have a Reshiram. However, it's not in my PC, my party, or in Day Care. There's no way I could've traded it anywhere. Where did my Reshiram go?

    Edit: Oh Jesus, I think I left Reshiram in the Dreamworld. I'm never seeing him again, am I?

  4. #564
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Reading this thread made me boot up my years-old game of Pokemon White and now I'm in a bit of a conundrum. According to the Pokedex and my Wonder Card record, I should have a Reshiram. However, it's not in my PC, my party, or in Day Care. There's no way I could've traded it anywhere. Where did my Reshiram go?
    I don't think it's fairly common but there have been reports of people having pokemon disappear on them in Black/White. I dunno what to say man :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Are we talking the very original one for like Game boy? If so, want.
    Yeah that old one. It was pretty good and got a lot of people into TCG.

  5. #565
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Ahh I remember playing a fanpatched rom of the gameboy tcg, good times. God knows I had enough of the actual cards and even battled people irl from time to time but the gameboy version was surprisingly fun. Wasn't there a sequel at some point?

    Also, what do serious battlers do to get maxed IVs on legendaries/event legendaries? You can't breed them... just keep resetting? lol

  6. #566
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Only thing you can do. They're guaranteed to have 3+ IVs now, so you're mainly resetting for nature nowadays. You can also shoot for shiny copies in ORAS, but who really has time for that?

  7. #567
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Kyogre and Groudon are shiny locked right? I've seen conflicting reports about that.

  8. #568
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Kyogre and Groudon are shiny locked right? I've seen conflicting reports about that.
    Yes, Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza/Deoxys are shiny locked. All the other Legendaries in the game tho are shiny-able.

  9. #569
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,680
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Also, what do serious battlers do to get maxed IVs on legendaries/event legendaries? You can't breed them... just keep resetting? lol
    Soft reseting for a viable isn't as impossible as it sounds given that they come with 3 guaranteed max IVs now. Getting a mon with everything at least 29 only takes a few hrs at most. I got a perfect Rayquaza legitimately.

    You can also QR inject them with the right DS firmware, or buy a QR injected mon. Especially in the uber tier where lots of people run moves that are technically legal but would only be possible if a mon was transferred from Gen IV or an event, it's probably a QR Pokemon.

  10. #570
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Thanks. I was thinking of trying for shiny legendaries but I'll probably just wait until I get shiny charm before I do any serious shiny hunting :<

  11. #571
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,767
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Reading this thread made me boot up my years-old game of Pokemon White and now I'm in a bit of a conundrum. According to the Pokedex and my Wonder Card record, I should have a Reshiram. However, it's not in my PC, my party, or in Day Care. There's no way I could've traded it anywhere. Where did my Reshiram go?

    Edit: Oh Jesus, I think I left Reshiram in the Dreamworld. I'm never seeing him again, am I?
    Is it White or White 2? If it's 2, you might have merged it with your Kyurem, which can be reversed if so. If you left it in the dream world you might be able to wake it up still, I haven't played BW/2 in forever to be sure.

  12. #572
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    So I got Pokemon Y legendary, and it felt underwhelming

    I killed him the first time by mistake, and it lets me rematch him already, brought him to 5% and got him with a Ultra Ball

    yay

  13. #573
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Are we talking the very original one for like Game boy? If so, want.
    yeah I think it was for GB Color. they really did a great job turning the card game into a handheld game. they could leave the engine exactly as it is and just add new cards, I'd play it forever

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Ahh I remember playing a fanpatched rom of the gameboy tcg, good times. God knows I had enough of the actual cards and even battled people irl from time to time but the gameboy version was surprisingly fun. Wasn't there a sequel at some point?
    Reddit told me there was a sequel but it was Japan only, although there are translated ROMs. I think it's pretty much the same as the first game though

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    So I got Pokemon Y legendary, and it felt underwhelming

    I killed him the first time by mistake, and it lets me rematch him already, brought him to 5% and got him with a Ultra Ball

    yay
    yep the games are easy mode now

  14. #574
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    So I got Pokemon Y legendary, and it felt underwhelming

    I killed him the first time by mistake, and it lets me rematch him already, brought him to 5% and got him with a Ultra Ball

    yay
    It's a story legendary, try using an Ultra Ball on the original legendaries that show up eventually. They made it so story based pokemon don't eventually become a wall like say back in R/S/E where you could potentially blow through like 30 Ultra Balls (or stall enough for the timer ball) if you're saving your Masterball.

  15. #575
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    I really need to complete the pokedex, so anyone who would be willing to help with trade evos, feel free to add me. fc is in sig

  16. #576
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,819
    BG Level
    9

    Oh man, DS carts aren't compatible with WPA security. I haven't been able to find WiFi it'll actually connect to.

    I'm forced to assume that after they shut down the Dream World, all the hyper-cutesy mini games and sunshine-filled areas went away and were replaced by soul-sucking darkness and never-ending pain. For three years my Reshiram has been trapped in this perpetual nightmare from which it cannot wake.

  17. #577
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    How are you guys planning on purchasing the game? And do you plan on both versions?
    I am getting Sun. Thinking about going amazon for release day delivery. I just dotn want to pay taxes. I have gone newegg before but they sometimes dont ship it to you until launch day.

  18. #578
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    How are you guys planning on purchasing the game? And do you plan on both versions?
    I am getting Sun. Thinking about going amazon for release day delivery. I just dotn want to pay taxes. I have gone newegg before but they sometimes dont ship it to you until launch day.
    I'm gonna get both

    Think not to get burned out I'll do

    Y(finished team flare HQ) then do OR then Moon. Then go back to X then AS then sun.

    While of course sending my pokemans to ze bank

  19. #579
    Burninate all the things.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,356
    BG Level
    7

    If your bank expires due to just not playing for a long time, can you still access the pokemon that were stored in there if you renew the sub later?

  20. #580
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Heard yes

Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pokemon Go (Mobile July 2016)
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3329
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 01:40