Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1521 to 1540 of 1957
  1. #1521
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I may just buy a copy of the game and then return my Amazon copy to gamestop/bestbuy.

  2. #1522
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  3. #1523
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    720/721 Pokemon! Just need Meloetta from next month's distribution. Feels good finally doing this since I never had the motivation to do so in the past.

  4. #1524
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Ok just got an email saying mine has shipped, will arrive tomorrow.

  5. #1525
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    If they get rid of the team rocket showing up every fucking episode, I'd watch it.

  6. #1526
    EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    492
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I will be picking up my copies at midnight from Gamestop. Really looking forward to VGC17, regional dex seasons are always fun.

    The anime looks great. The new art style is fluid and looks really good. Really surprised by the announcement that Disney has acquired all the distribution rights for the Pokemon show and movies. Including past movies and seasons. Who ever negotiated that deal for Disney... Bravo!

    Between this and FFXV, this is shaping up to be a great month.

  7. #1527
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,197
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    My copy arrived today, am holding it right now. Hype as fuck. Based Amazon.

  8. #1528
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Mine shipped. Still on course to be here tomorrow.

    I ordered it yesterday. So sorry everyone who ordered long ago and got fucked >_>

  9. #1529
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    You picked one day shipping or two?

  10. #1530
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    2 day, got it just in time.

  11. #1531
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Went with cheap shipping (I should just hop on the Amazon Prime bandwagon though), and mine is listed as arriving tomorrow by 8 pm now instead of next week. >.> Not sure what is going on there, but I'm not going to complain if that ends up happening.

  12. #1532
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Amazon prime pays for itself in 8 new games a year if you buy $60 ones.

    And thats without factoring in all the shipping costs you save.

    So yes, you should hop on that train.

  13. #1533
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    About 2 hours 20 minutes until eshop release :D

  14. #1534
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Anyone actually playing this now and know of a good resource for what pokes to catch in what routes?

    One thing I noticed this gen, you can't check empty trash bins....

  15. #1535
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    947
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    I meant to check if the Gamestop I bought mine from was doing midnight release... but eh..whatever. It's an hour drive almost, so I'll just grab it tomorrow when I'm in town to see Fantastic Beasts.

  16. #1536
    EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    492
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I just finished picking up my copies of sun and moon from Gamestop. The process went really smooth and there was about 200 people there.

    So pumped!

  17. #1537
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    If it affects any of your decisions, Prime is down $20 today (to $79):
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBYBNEE...ogo_prime_join

  18. #1538
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    My gamestop in a quiet corner of town has had 600 preorders. Shit is nuts.

  19. #1539
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Got a female litten and had to restart that long ass tutorial .

  20. #1540
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    947
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    That's not encouraging seeing as I wanted to reset a few times to try for a shiny Rowlett.

Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pokemon Go (Mobile July 2016)
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3329
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 01:40