I doubt he will still be on the board at the time, but the thought of Jacksonville taking Jalen Ramsay to reunite him with Telvin Smith makes me moist.
I doubt he will still be on the board at the time, but the thought of Jacksonville taking Jalen Ramsay to reunite him with Telvin Smith makes me moist.
Late but the Browns did a thing and it was good
Hue gon draft some real playas
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't wait for the Browns to make their draft picks based on stuff like OPS and UBR
Nah, it'd be Kevin Costner instead of Brad Pitt.
Introducing the first-round pick
Spoiler: show
rumor is the Cowboys will take Ezekiel Elliot 4th overall if Jerruh gets his way. Shocker that he wants to take an RB that high
Jalen Ramsey and Joey Bosa are the only options we should look at for 4th overall. Then grab a RB in the 2nd pick.
... Great for fantasy though behind our oline.
derrick henry might be in the 2nd round if that's the preference. idk, EE is pretty highly rated. taking RB's in the first round seems to be a faux pas these days but it'd be hard for him to fail behind dallas' line.
Since I was 5.
I guess that makes the boys Canada's team as well.
i generally agree, i'm more talking about the general risk of a 1st round RB being lessened. either way i doubt jerry passes up on someone whom he envisions as the next offensive superstar
Josh Norman to Washington. Terms not out yet.
Have fun with that lol
I bet Kirk Cousins LIKES THAT
5yr 70mil. 50 guaranteed. Roughly 14mil a year
I read 5@75, so 15/year making him the highest paid CB in the league now?
Broven gonna go chill with him in Dupont Circle
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk