Ok I just started but already holy shit
Spoiler: show
Ok I just started but already holy shit
Spoiler: show
couldn't start a season better
Amazing start to the season.
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
The show does a lot of stuff way better than the comic ever did, but man the differences between comic and show The Deep are so amazing. The scene he has near the end of episode 3 is incredible.
i prefer almost everything the show does over the comic tbr, to the point it's hard to even go back to them. maybe the best ever example of an adaptation crushing its source material.
but ya that scene was something. i dunno if they're going full redemption arc (hard sell given what he did) but the showrunners sure love torturing the shit out of him
Usually all it takes for someone I know to not want to read the comic is to explain the comic version of MM to them. That usually turns people off right away.
Ennis really thought of the dumbest tryhard xexdxgxyx shit when he was writing that
it's kinda funny it's the adaption of that work which broke into the mainstream when Preacher and Punisher are so much better
Super short version
Spoiler: show
.....glad the show got rid of that lol
Goddamn. 3 incredible episodes.
I knew what was coming for the commercial segment in episode 4 and it was still incredible.
I've seen it other places, so it got released, but it definitely doesn't show up in prime video for me
2 more hours is its official release, I believe.
It's been on the high seas for 4 or 5 hours now
2am cst my ass.
Spoiler: show