• Navigation
Page 126 of 253 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 2501 to 2520 of 5046
  1. #2501
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    ngl I thought about it though but I still want an Asus card lol so that probably held me back more.

    Looking at buying similarly priced sneakers as a moving gift to myself tho.

  2. #2502
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    ngl I thought about it though but I still want an Asus card lol so that probably held me back more.

    Looking at buying similarly priced sneakers as a moving gift to myself tho.
    I copped some 380s and pre-release Carbons as a substitute lol.

  3. #2503
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I copped some 380s and pre-release Carbons as a substitute lol.
    I'm debating unions or ts1's or a combination of wavesrunners and ts6 prob.

  4. #2504
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    I really want TS1 lows. I can't stand highs. They look cool on other people, specifically chicks, but just look ridiculously stupid on me lol.

  5. #2505
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I really want TS1 lows. I can't stand highs. They look cool on other people, specifically chicks, but just look ridiculously stupid on me lol.
    So I was afraid of highs until I got them and now I love them. I was always told how uncomfortable they are, they aren't. I rotate shoes like crazy though and all my J's are in great shape and comfy. The only prob is I wear a lot of shorts and I haven't been able to wear them with shorts. I'm a subhuman that's under 6' though so that's probably why.

    The ts1 highs are my grails for sure.

  6. #2506
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Benchmarks. Not the maximum the card is capable of but I went as high as I wanted to and about where it'd be stable in normal games. Also dragged down a bit by AMD (hopefully solved in 2-3 weeks).

    Laptop (Area-51m) [email protected], 16GB RAM 2666, RTX2080 (desktop grade components)
    Spoiler: show


    Desktop 3900X(Stock clock, slight undervolt, 1900MHz IF), 32GB RAM 3800MHz tightened timings (15-16-16-19-24), RTX2080ti
    Spoiler: show


    Desktop Again 3900X(Stock clock, slight undervolt, 1900MHz IF), 32GB RAM 3800MHz tightened timings (15-16-16-19-24), RTX3090
    Spoiler: show



    Can probably fudge my clocks and milk a higher score like a lot of other people on the board but I'm just glad to be in the top 100.

  7. #2507
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    3070 release was pushed back to Oct 29th

  8. #2508
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    3070 release was pushed back to Oct 29th
    They want to make sure there's plenty of stock for the bots to buy in 3 seconds?

  9. #2509
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Gigabyte Aorus went up and when i submitted my paypal, “nah son” out of stock. Fucking garbage

  10. #2510
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,123
    BG Level
    8

    got my 3080 FE finally. Its great. It def a nice bump up from a 2080ti FE for the price point. and it runs quieter and cooler.

  11. #2511
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,185
    BG Level
    8

    Newegg is trolling or something. I got an alert a 3am this morning from my script that the webpage said the 3080 TUF was in stock now, and i wake up to see this shit.






    The webpage was changed back to the normal price after about an hour.

  12. #2512
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It is a third party seller

  13. #2513
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,185
    BG Level
    8

    Yea i know, i just hate that newegg is changing their primary page with the third party randomly throughout the day, instead of having it's own page. I get excited that I might be getting a card, then see the price. You can get them cheaper from fucking scalpers

  14. #2514
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Hey all, been a while since I stumbled in here to get advice for building my first PC. After 5 years it is still going strong, but now I'm in the market for a graphics card upgrade. I'd like to get some opinions on what I should be looking for in this market as it has moved so quickly since I built my rig.

    I'm on Tapa so I can edit my post to link to my original setup when I get home, but basically I have an ASUS GTX970 that's been overclocked and looking to upgrade. My budget is around 250-300, and would be hunting for openbox or even refurbishment deals (I work really close to the Chicago Microcenter so I've been stalking them, I bought most of my parts there, too). I'd likely grab a monitor upgrade to go with this.

    I'm not too keen on SLI with a 970, unless yall have strong opinions about it.

  15. #2515
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,185
    BG Level
    8

    FYI those seeking the 3080's

    Not a fan of EVGA's... but i like this system.

    EVGA's new virtual queue will auto-reserve you an Nvidia RTX 3080
    You have 5 hours after you are sent the email to buy the card.

    https://www.pcgamer.com/evga-nvidia-...zlxXVmw3XPcZ-k

  16. #2516
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,695
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    Hey all, been a while since I stumbled in here to get advice for building my first PC. After 5 years it is still going strong, but now I'm in the market for a graphics card upgrade. I'd like to get some opinions on what I should be looking for in this market as it has moved so quickly since I built my rig.

    I'm on Tapa so I can edit my post to link to my original setup when I get home, but basically I have an ASUS GTX970 that's been overclocked and looking to upgrade. My budget is around 250-300, and would be hunting for openbox or even refurbishment deals (I work really close to the Chicago Microcenter so I've been stalking them, I bought most of my parts there, too). I'd likely grab a monitor upgrade to go with this.

    I'm not too keen on SLI with a 970, unless yall have strong opinions about it.
    What's the target game, resolution, and settings?

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  17. #2517
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    FYI those seeking the 3080's

    Not a fan of EVGA's... but i like this system.



    You have 5 hours after you are sent the email to buy the card.

    https://www.pcgamer.com/evga-nvidia-...zlxXVmw3XPcZ-k
    This is perfect considering i was going for an FTW3

  18. #2518
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,270
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  19. #2519
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Hope the VRM cooling is good if it's going to block off all airflow like that

  20. #2520
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    What's the target game, resolution, and settings?

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Cyberpunk 2077, resolution 1080 or better, but I do not have a 4k monitor at this time (that might be a goal for Xmas or next year spring), settings prefer high quality but I am not sure my budget would match that for the target game.

Page 126 of 253 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PC Build Advice/Review Thread
    By BerenTebogo in forum Tech
    Replies: 3324
    Last Post: 2016-04-17, 21:26