• Navigation
Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 2541 to 2560 of 5046
  1. #2541

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,003
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Still trying to get my damn 3080...
    same brother

  2. #2542
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,185
    BG Level
    8

    Same, i have my notifier going 24/7 watching tons of webpages for changes. I even gave up on trying to the TUF and will take just about anything now. I've decided I'm not going to buy any PC games until i get the card. 2077 can wait.

  3. #2543
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I’m on the discord bot, which suddenly flagged best buy got founders and said to spam “add to cart”

    Was spamming for 5 minutes at work and no luck. On to the next one! I really hope this doesn’t happen with AMD... i really want at minimum a 5800X

  4. #2544
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,185
    BG Level
    8

    I hope AMD at least pulls some people away from Nvid and allows more cards overall.

  5. #2545
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I hope AMD at least pulls some people away from Nvid and allows more cards overall.
    Maybe even the cryptominers

  6. #2546
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I was able to grab the 3080 and 3090 FE off bestbuy today. I was leaning 3090 ftw3 but I'll probably just do a custom loop instead.

    We still needed 4 cards with 4 of us spamming 2 got one each of FE while the other 2 never got one in cart.

  7. #2547
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Maybe even the cryptominers
    AMD has historically been better for crypto so this should happen


    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    I was able to grab the 3080 and 3090 FE off bestbuy today. I was leaning 3090 ftw3 but I'll probably just do a custom loop instead.

    We still needed 4 cards with 4 of us spamming 2 got one each of FE while the other 2 never got one in cart.
    Can tell you that my 3090 FE has been a beast in terms of maintaining relatively high clocks even with an undervolt, 1920mhz with a 150w undervolt. Stays under 65C full time. Definitely a very good design and worth keeping. You could very easily get a 3090ftw that clocks worse than an FE anyway.

  8. #2548
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    1920mhz with a 150w undervolt. Stays under 65C full time.
    Interesting.

    I've never done a custom loop and it seems like a fun but costly project.

  9. #2549
    Bard-turned-Miner
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,649
    BG Level
    7

    Nvidia is no longer going to sell FE cards through their own website, but through Best Buy only (in the US). Guess that was easier than fixing their site.

  10. #2550
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    AMD has historically been better for crypto so this should happen
    Yeah, the rx gave the most bang for the buck. Tbh, I don't see miners flocking the stores for these cards. Ethereum has not been profitable for the last 2-3 years, so the few gpu miners left are mining at a loss. Meanwhile, the network's hash rate is controlled by asics and fpgas. To top it off eth is moving to POS so no more mining (vitalik keeps postponing the launch tho).

  11. #2551
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    Nvidia is no longer going to sell FE cards through their own website, but through Best Buy only (in the US). Guess that was easier than fixing their site.
    Word.

    Bestbuy can get massive shipments that will sell out in 2 minutes instead of 1 now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #2552
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    If best buy finally gets these things in store, my insider still employed friends can definitely help me snag one.

  13. #2553
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    PC Build Advice/Review II: 3090 or Bust.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    If best buy finally gets these things in store, my insider still employed friends can definitely help me snag one.
    Did not even think about them being in store. Cousin is a manager at one not too far away from me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #2554
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Just incase to not deal with a fiasco in the near future, i’m going to get my X570 mobo (ASUS TUF) and have it in the box ready to put my new 5900X, might end up utilizing the same AIO i have installed in my case to make the installation easier and reapply my thermal paste

  15. #2555
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Got shipping confirmation from the bestbuy drop. 3080 and 3090 coming in Wednesday. Time to save the F5s for Nov5.

  16. #2556
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    PC Build Advice/Review II: 3090 or Bust.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    Got shipping confirmation from the bestbuy drop. 3080 and 3090 coming in Wednesday. Time to save the F5s for Nov5.
    Orly? Thanks for letting me know! Shit i don’t want to call out sick from work, but dammit lol

    Is this officially in store or online only? I’m gonna try to pass by best buy tomorrow after work.

  17. #2557
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I've been to a couple of the Best Buys in my area recently for other stuff and I've taken a look in the PC hardware section just for the hell of it and they don't even have spaces for the 3000 cards.

    Might be different in your area but I'd assume they're online only. Best Buy is usually pretty good about having their online store match their in store inventory for non open box items, so if you don't see it as listed at a local store I wouldn't expect it to be there.

    Open Box shit totally different story, I scooped up my LG OLED at one that wasn't listed online, was there buying something else and saw the TV box just sitting there marked $250 off, couldn't pass it up. But I also wouldn't expect to see open box 3000 cards already

  18. #2558
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Orly? Thanks for letting me know! Shit i don’t want to call out sick from work, but dammit lol

    Is this officially in store or online only? I’m gonna try to pass by best buy tomorrow after work.
    My order was from last Friday when Nvidia moved FE's to bestbuy's online store. Sorry for the confusion. I expect FE restocks but only online.

  19. #2559
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    My order was from last Friday when Nvidia moved FE's to bestbuy's online store. Sorry for the confusion. I expect FE restocks but only online.
    Better for me honestly. I just want my hunt to be specifically for the Ryzen 5900X at this point, i got my Asus TUF mobo x570 just now, so i’m one step closer. The only thing staying the same will be my RAM and my M2 drive i’m moving it to the x570

  20. #2560
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    No news for best buy correct? I see their site is still sold out.

Page 128 of 253 FirstFirst ... 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PC Build Advice/Review Thread
    By BerenTebogo in forum Tech
    Replies: 3324
    Last Post: 2016-04-17, 21:26