Got this as my first displate, thanks for the code Prothescar!
![]()
Got this as my first displate, thanks for the code Prothescar!
![]()
I just got an e-mail about the EVGA 10G-P5-3897-KL being up for a waitlist. I don't need it anymore if someone wants to go for it, should be good for another 18 hours.
Sadly you have to use my junk e-mail to buy it, but i would be willing to work with whoever wants it to get the account active and buy the card for themselves.
Yeah idk why Seph is on there lol would've liked Terra or Lightning
But it was the only one with multiple heroes I could find
what the hell where's my code PROTH I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS
::: but nah ya looks good Tyr been meaning to grab some Displate business myself soon
I just bought a couple myself to spruce up the computer desk corner of my living room, probably get em next week.
Meanwhile, made the leap to Windows 11 cause I want that Auto-HDR life. Working fine though to shitty right click context menus are awful, hopefully that stuff gets fixed soon.
hells ya BG hookin it up today
also same. some games like DOSII were WACK when it came to HDR and required a lot of finessing, 11 seems to run it smooth as pie no tinkering needed. also prefer the rounded Appley/Chromey aesthetics. good upgrade would do again can't wait till it's actually finished.
i'm sorry it's too late tyrath and i are best friends now
Got the Displates in, still need to do some cable cleanup on the desk setup but coming along well
![]()
Damn, that looks clean.
Real easy to look clean WITH ONLY ONE MONITOR
I kid, looks nice
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I am generally a hater of all things marketed as "gamer" (headsets and whatnot) but Secret Labs are just legit great chairs
My 15+ year old Herman Miller keeps me from needing to check out those chairs, I hear they are good but idk how I ever leave Herman Miller after this experience.
Speaking of HM, anyone grabbed the Embody and can report?
Displate Army unite.
Getting my 4th one this week and hopefully finally getting in my cable management solution and need to 3d print some brackets to hang my swords on the wall. Have had to wait weeks. Should've just bought a Magnus desk.
I've had a Herman Miller Embody chair for about a year now. I'd say that if my ass wasn't surgically scooped out it'd prolly be amazing since for my back it has been fantastic after breaking it in and dialing the settings over the course of a couple months. That said, I bought a Titan Evo 2022 a couple weeks ago and it has been more comfy for me just due to my circumstances, and honestly the back and neck support on the Titan has been really good as well. It has a much wider range of seating positions (the Herman Miller doesn't allow you to lay back in it at all and there is no neck support at all). It isn't like a standard "gaming racer" chair where it's just a dumbass pillow, it has some actual hardware built into the backrest that actually works somewhat similar to the Embody's backrest design, just on a smaller scale only for your lumbar.
I can recommend both chairs. The Herman Miller is of course by design more premium with superior post market customer support (20 year warranty) and will probably outlive the Secret Labs chair just due to the materials used in the Herman Miller's construction, but the Secret Labs chair costs $530 and the Embody is $1500, and the Titan is absolutely still an incredibly well built chair that isn't going to murder your body for thinking about sitting in it.