• Navigation
Page 55 of 253 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1081 to 1100 of 5043
  1. #1081
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Yeah that's by the 3rd party that Amazon ships for. Don't buy from them to get the 4 pack. Buy from the 'shipped and sold by Amazon'.

  2. #1082
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    When I search Amazon for "MSI B350M Arctic Mortar" that is literally the only item that's a match. When I widen the search for "MSI B350M", other variants pop up, but again that is the only Arctic Mortar item in the search results.

  3. #1083
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Back-ordered. Due in stock July 17 -- order now to reserve yours
    Free Two-day Shipping
    Shipping rates and return policy.

    Still a 4 pack.

  4. #1084
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Post the link please. I'm not this fucking retarded.

  5. #1085
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

  6. #1086
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Ok, I have no idea why my search is not showing that item. But w/e.

    *edit*

    Bros ...... the link in the order email leads to the same "sold by 3rd party, fulfilled by Amazon" item as I first posted. You're not gonna get your boards!

  7. #1087

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,039
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Can't confirm at the moment. But Amazon has them in stock. Going to try calling again after I get off the train.

    Edit: No back order notices in email, website or mobile app also. But I like taking with them so I'll be back later.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  8. #1088
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    The Amazon fulfillment and shipping one is backordered. YMMV with the other option.

  9. #1089

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,039
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hmmmm we're back to square 1.5?

    No, it is in single pack and we will ask Amazon to remove the 4-pack logo ASAP.

    Thanks,
    STARLIT PARTNER


    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  10. #1090
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    That's why I made sure to order from Amazon.

    Edit: Just got off chat doing the "checking status". They said it should be shipped as a 4 pack and if I do not receive 4 contact Amazon to have the rest shipped. This is somewhat a calculated risk, but for me since this was the board I wanted it's worth the stretch for me.

  11. #1091
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    If you look in "View/Manage Orders" and click the link in your order, does it lead to the item page that says "Sold by Amazon", or does it lead to the item page that says "Sold by blah blah, fulfilled by Amazon"?

  12. #1092
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Mine is sold and shipped by Amazon. I never pick the "add to cart" from the product description page. I always make sure to go to the pricing page and choose Amazon. Only other time is if I'm buying something based off of price from a 3rd party seller.

  13. #1093
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Can you just do it and answer the question? Heh

  14. #1094
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Do you mean this?


  15. #1095
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yeah, just humor me and click that link, and tell me what the page says where you end up.

  16. #1096
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    I go to the product description page where it's says 4 pack, but the first seller listed is Starlit Partner fulfilled by Amazon.

  17. #1097
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Thanks. Hopefully you get your boards.

  18. #1098
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Thanks. Hopefully you get your boards.
    I'm honestly not anticipating the boards. I'm anticipating them cutting the price to $25. Or, if I get lucky, I get two boards for $50. However, if I somehow pull off getting 4 boards I'll sell 2 of them on BG to good brothers for a mega deal.

  19. #1099
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Sent my 1070 off for RMA, hoping they don't fuck me around :/

  20. #1100
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    I had to send my mobo off to ASUS for RMA. Maximus Code IX dead within 2 months, they have no boards to do advanced RMAs (asked for 2 weeks) and their whole rma process is awful. Doubt I'll ever buy from them again

Page 55 of 253 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PC Build Advice/Review Thread
    By BerenTebogo in forum Tech
    Replies: 3324
    Last Post: 2016-04-17, 21:26