Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 183
  1. #101
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Almost all the games I play on PC I use a controller.

    I really only use kb/m for strategy, arpg and most fps games
    Even FPS i controller. Apex I controller only. And I play games like last night with 12 kills and 2k dmg lol

  2. #102
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Played a bit today. Laptop is able to pump it up to ultra, and it looks incredible. I keep finding myself stopping and looking at shit instead of playing. One annoyance that can hopefully be fixed later with updates: can't enable HDR without first turning on windows 10's god awful HDR mode. Pity.

  3. #103
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    i just finished it.

    Spoiler: show
    end sequence, rofl, holy shit i was both running for my life and laughing hysterically. fucking Vader plays no games

  4. #104
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    685
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i just finished it.

    Spoiler: show
    end sequence, rofl, holy shit i was both running for my life and laughing hysterically. fucking Vader plays no games
    Haven't picked this up yet and debating between this and Pokemon. What is the play time for this game?

  5. #105
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I've generally heard it's like 12ish if you just blow thru the story, can stretch to 30 if you want to get everything.

  6. #106
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    took me...about 18ish?

  7. #107
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Complete nerd rage moment - Cal refers to the Walkers as an at-at like a fucking barbarian.

    At least the rest of the cast has the decency to pronounce it properly.

  8. #108
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,521
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Complete nerd rage moment - Cal refers to the Walkers as an at-at like a fucking barbarian.

    At least the rest of the cast has the decency to pronounce it properly.
    Disney & Star Wars reps refer to them as at-at.

    Obligatory


  9. #109
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I beat the story in 14 hours per steam, feels like it took a lot longer than that...i did most of the side stuff i think, not all. Played the first 25% or so on master, knocked it down to knight cuz I suck and still the boss fights were challenging

    overall, had a ton of fun and would be eager for more

  10. #110

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    430
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Finished story mode and currently going back trying to search every nook for these damn chests


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #111
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    God fucking damnit cant browse YouTube without story spoilers I hate the internet

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  12. #112
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    God fucking damnit cant browse YouTube without story spoilers I hate the internet

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    It's been three days. How dare you not finish it and be part of the conversation.

  13. #113
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    I want to spend money on this but I see how technically it needs a little more time in the oven for polishing, and with so many other games out I dont mind waiting. A patch or two and maybe I'll take another gander.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  14. #114
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's fine on PC for the most part, a couple random stutters and some minor culling errors (like all UE games), but performs fine and haven't encountered any real gameplay bugs.

    It's AAA UE4 so it's gonna in general perform like shit on consoles, like most other recent big budget Unreal Engine games.

  15. #115
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,521
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    1X < Pro < PS4 < XB1

  16. #116
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    376
    BG Level
    4

    So regular xbox version is the best?

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

  17. #117
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post


    1X < Pro < PS4 < XB1
    Quote Originally Posted by milez View Post
    So regular xbox version is the best?

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    BG skipped all math classes, we have learned over time

    XBx>Pro>Ps4>XBs
    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  18. #118
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Spoiler: show
    I wish Cere (or Sere, however the fuck you spell her name) either died or turned. Would have been a more fun narrative and set up a villain for a future game. Also, could have been cool if Kal turned and you got to hunt Jedi. That'd be fun

    Also, getting to see Rogue One-style Vader was a treat as always!

  19. #119
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,521
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post


    1X < Pro < PS4 < XB1
    Quote Originally Posted by milez View Post
    So regular xbox version is the best?

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    BG skipped all math classes, we have learned over time

    XBx>Pro>Ps4>XBs
    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk





  20. #120
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Game recommended using controller, but this camera control really frustrated me so went to trusty mouse/keyboard and felt way more comfortable. Games a lot of fun so far.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Soul Calibur IV meets Star Wars
    By Takiwaki in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 2008-10-25, 10:18