*looks at FF12*
While technically true a protagonist is also supposed to be a decent part of what is pushing the plot forward. Be making the decisions that effect the story and facing the consequences etc. And there are plenty stories where the MC has none of those qualities and basically is only the MC because the author focuses on them which end up kind of blurring that the MC is the protag idea
Fair points. Subaru isn't like Vaan though. His actions have a lot of effects on the actual story, even if nobody around him seems to realize it. I just thought it was more silly to call Reinhardt the protagonist just because he fits that character archetype. He's nowhere close to relevant enough.
DR3 Future Arc Ep. 04:Spoiler: show
Holy shit that gif is messing me up especially with the whole getting faster thing
That's pretty much what I meant earlier lol
A few of those in there are funny as fuck
Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Under The Dog is out, pretty good - a few scenes with bad animation though ( notable black army captain lol ).
I feel like taboo tattoo took a dive right off a cliff in terms of both plot coherence and animation/fight quality in the past couple of episodes. How did we go from that awesome ep1 fight that got posted here to series' of still frames chopped together haphazardly with one-eyed cats thrown in?
Yeah Taboo Tattoo really took a nosedive in the second half of this past episode.
Time Travel Shoujo is the way and the truth and the light.
Definitely AOTS (re zero is continuation of last imo).
I'm not sure man, Alderamin on the Sky is a really fantastic adaption.
I'll check it out but honestly, this shit is amazing. Especially the aftercredit scenes.
Aldermin feels a little like a poor man's imitation of LoGH but without the Wagner or, like, anyone besides Yang Wen Li. Kinda interested to see where it goes though.
I haven't watched either of those shows. I will now go do so.