Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    So, starting lineup of Steph, Klay, KD, Green, Bogut? Dear god.
    They're gonna trade Bogut. There's already some rumblings about other teams looking to trade for him. Bogut already shed all Warriors related stuff on this Twitter, hah.

It's gonna be Steph, Klay, Andre, KD, and Dray.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

So, starting lineup of Steph, Klay, KD, Green, Bogut? Dear god.
    I be like:

Spirit of Delibird please injure Curry or Klay for me, one time by Finals.

One time!

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly though I hate how all the best players just stay in the West. I wish there was a more even playing field and I hate that the Cavs have a free pass to the finals every year because the rest of the East is a joke

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Golden State is going to renounce the rights to Ezeli, and that means we're keepinng Livingston.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Honestly though I hate how all the best players just stay in the West. I wish there was a more even playing field and I hate that the Cavs have a free pass to the finals every year because the rest of the East is a joke
    It's all right, that means the Dubs get to add more L's to LeBron's Finals record.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

honestly i dont find the team any more scary than before. its diminishing returns at this point and they are worse defensively.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Golden State is going to renounce the rights to Ezeli, and that means we're keepinng Livingston.

It's all right, that means the Dubs get to add more L's to LeBron's Finals record.
    Coming out of the woodwork after your boys shit the bed I see.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Real talk though, Golden State is going to be unstoppable if no injuries and everyone stays healthy.

It's like The Empire Strikes Back: NBA Edition or some shit. Just hope my Clips can even keep up this season.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
    Coming out of the woodwork after your boys shit the bed I see.
    Haha, you're right. Too disappointed after they squandered that lead that I didn't even follow the NBA world for a bit. Now that we got KD though, I'm like, we lost the Finals?

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh, God. Now the KD stuff bonfires begin. I don't quite follow that type of thing; you bought it, he got your money, what are you trying to prove?

I kinda get the feeling KD will come to regret this. Sure, he may get his ring but it's kinda like leaving your LS to get your shit with another then trying to return to your old LS. Sure, you got it, but not with your crew. Personally, I'd prefer him not try to come back.

I think he'll regret it because he had a brand here, he was THE guy here. The face of OKC. Now he's just a player on the GSW, in Curry's shadow. He has a restaurant and a few other things here. That restaurant will probably be an Olive Garden this time next year. Oklahomans can hold grudges like that.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Real talk though, Golden State is going to be unstoppable if no injuries and everyone stays healthy.

It's like The Empire Strikes Back: NBA Edition or some shit. Just hope my Clips can even keep up this season.
    I dunno about unstoppable, like tyv said, they'll be worse defensively (probably, we don't know how KD's gonna play for a new team) and now you got three guys who really wanna shoot it, so who knows.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    honestly i dont find the team any more scary than before. its diminishing returns at this point and they are worse defensively.
    Considering they likely would have matched the offer on Barnes if this didn't pan out, it wouldn't really have changed anything salary cap wise going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
    I think he'll regret it because he had a brand here, he was THE guy here. The face of OKC. Now he's just a player on the GSW, in Curry's shadow. He has a restaurant and a few other things here. That restaurant will probably be an Olive Garden this time next year. Oklahomans can hold grudges like that.
    I believe part of the pitch was close proximity to Silicon Valley, which is definitely a big positive for anyone trying to spread their wings in the business world.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Considering they likely would have matched the offer on Barnes if this didn't pan out, it wouldn't really have changed anything salary cap wise going forward.

i wasnt even taking salary cap into consideration. just the fact that harrison barnes is younger, better defender and doesnt need 20 shots game. wonder if they would have kept Bogut had they not signed KD?

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
    I kinda get the feeling KD will come to regret this. Sure, he may get his ring but it's kinda like leaving your LS to get your shit with another then trying to return to your old LS. Sure, you got it, but not with your crew. Personally, I'd prefer him not try to come back.
    Don't even need the LS analogy. You already have the glaring NBA example in Lebron.

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I believe part of the pitch was close proximity to Silicon Valley, which is definitely a big positive for anyone trying to spread their wings in the business world.
    Sounds like a bit of a gamble to me, potentially killing your brand to try to get more into the business world. Of course, I'm an OKC fan so I could just be salty.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I dunno about unstoppable, like tyv said, they'll be worse defensively (probably, we don't know how KD's gonna play for a new team) and now you got three guys who really wanna shoot it, so who knows.
    I'm wondering about how it'll work out too.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i wasnt even taking salary cap into consideration. just the fact that harrison barnes is younger, better defender and doesnt need 20 shots game. wonder if they would have kept Bogut had they not signed KD?
    Like Skai said it's been rumored for awhile now that they were shopping Bogut.

And it's probably safe to assume that KD's efficiency on offense will go up, since the defense won't be able to crowd on him as much with them having to split between Steph/Klay/KD/Draymond

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Don't even need the LS analogy. You already have the glaring NBA example in Lebron.
    LeBron was kinda accepted back though, that was his hometown. KD isn't from here, he kinda built what he had.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Hopefully Green breaks down over the season having to play center all day and suffers a devastating injury or maybe a career ender

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Hopefully Green breaks down over the season having to play center all day and suffers a devastating injury or maybe a career ender
    damn man, the hate is strong lol, don't wish a career ender on him

just hope somebody hits him in the nuts every game lol

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This is so relevant right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast