Page 119 of 667 FirstFirst ... 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 2361 to 2380 of 13329
  1. #2361
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9


  2. #2362
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Someone's salty he lives in a useless state

  3. #2363
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,744
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I mean, if you don't vote in a battleground state he's not wrong.

    Being a WA voter my vote has never mattered in a presidential election for as long as I've been alive.

  4. #2364
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    meaningless california voter represent what what

  5. #2365

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    the electoral college system effectively disenfranchises the majority of the country when it comes to picking the most powerful elected position in the history of humankind, we should all be sodium rich

  6. #2366
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,744
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Nvm I guess I was less then a year old when Reagan took WA back in 84. So close.

  7. #2367
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I mean, if you don't vote in a battleground state he's not wrong.

    Being a WA voter my vote has never mattered in a presidential election for as long as I've been alive.
    Sadly, so much this.

  8. #2368
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Nvm I guess I was less then a year old when Reagan took WA back in 84. So close.
    Yeah, but it's not like WA made a difference in a 49-state landslide.

  9. #2369
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hillary GGs out of Ohio.


  10. #2370
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm starting to get really concerned heading into tomorrow. After the Commander in Chief Conference where he tripped over a bar sitting on the floor, I can already hear the media shaving a divot to place Trump's expectations bar into.

  11. #2371
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    There was also a big flail because of the flail social media stirred up after the commander-in-chief forum. I don't think NBC would let the mistake happen after they got shit on for matt lauer.

    Skip to 2:25


    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...candy-crowley/

  12. #2372
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I do remember that. I'm just fearing the worst that, if they overcompensate for Lauer, it's going to further the dialogue that the media is all in for Clinton. I'm trying to keep all the facts in my mind, but this is a man who is constantly defying logic.

  13. #2373
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Trump is going to play it either way because he's anti-establishment and hardcore bernie bros/green supporters already started that trope.

  14. #2374
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    I do remember that. I'm just fearing the worst that, if they overcompensate for Lauer, it's going to further the dialogue that the media is all in for Clinton. I'm trying to keep all the facts in my mind, but this is a man who is constantly defying logic.
    couldn't give a fuck if media was all pro-hillary at this point, and outright blatant about it. she needs to win it all, end of story.

  15. #2375
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

  16. #2376
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    couldn't give a fuck if media was all pro-hillary at this point, and outright blatant about it. she needs to win it all, end of story.
    sad

  17. #2377
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,379
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    pro-Hillary media could manifest itself in a lot of ways, but if it chose to hone in on Clinton's myriad of policy proposals and Trumps utter lack of any, I certainly wouldn't mind

  18. #2378
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  19. #2379
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,695
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by myreality View Post
    Lol, she is one if the most hated politicians on record for no reason at all. Must be all that goodwill she is known for?


    Something someone posted on FB in response to a post made by a former professor of mine regarding his experiences with HRC in the late eighties and early nineties.

  20. #2380
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,133
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    [QUOTE=Gredival;6776456]

    Had to go back to the nineties to find a good example? Anything not 25 years old?
    ( saying this for any example a persons good side not just HC, probably would have more of an impact)

    http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/inmat...icer-guarding/
    When their armed guard suffered a heart attack, a group of prisoners broke the lock on their holding cell to rescue him — putting their own lives in danger.
    []
    The inmates were awaiting court appearances in Parker County, Texas when the lone armed guard fell over, unconscious, in his chair. They tried calling for help, but no one came.
    Edit: a word

Page 119 of 667 FirstFirst ... 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do We Have A 'Silly Shit Politicians Say' Thread? If Not, Here We Are
    By Callisto in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2380
    Last Post: 2026-03-31, 10:47
  2. 2016 USA Presidential election thread I: The warm-up
    By quannum in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 15067
    Last Post: 2016-08-03, 01:11
  3. Internet Regulations/ ITU meetings - Here we go again
    By Tyrath in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2012-12-14, 16:32