Did Trump just lose the alt right with the 400 pound comment?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did Trump just lose the alt right with the 400 pound comment?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...iriam-adelson/That's former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, who has been one of Trump's most reliable cable news TV defenders, kissing the ring of Miriam Adelson, the wife of a conservative Las Vegas casino magnate -- a couple who, with the swipe of their pen, can play a big role in making or breaking a candidate. Few billionaires have taken as much advantage of the Supreme Court's slashing of campaign finance laws as Adelson. The family's millions were credited with keeping Newt Gingrich's 2012 presidential campaign on life support.
And on Monday, they are sitting in one of the front rows for the debate.
"I don't give a lot of thought to NATO."
This should be right up there with "What is Aleppo?"
nato made terrorism unit cause trump said something to them about it
k
Oh my God lol
I don't like NATO, I'm all for NATO
Incoming secret ISIS plan.
And, he collapses over Iraq.
so trigerred
BELIEVE ME
GET HIM LESTER COME ON
hahaha holt vs trump again
Wish I came on BG earlier for this but I am expecting music made with the constant deep inhalation of Trump.
![]()
out of all the things that get under his skin, iraq seems to be the winner
trump fucked here
say sean hannity one more time
Trump comin' for ya
Maybe Bernie actually could have won if he didn't have the rug pulled out from under him as 30 daggers flew into his back.
![]()
Hahaha "Can I call my lifeline Sean Hannity?"
Shawn Hammity