if you smoke a bit of bud and actually google that stuff you will never be the same, free at last
if you smoke a bit of bud and actually google that stuff you will never be the same, free at last
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656
Seems to be a lot of calls for vigilantism as late. Could it have something to do with a more violent batman in movies, only science will be able to tell.
sorry i don't believe in science
Lol...... sigh
I wonder how many people Kevin Bacon knows have been murdered?
I have a soon to be former friend/co-worker on facebook who just non stops posts Hilary conspiracy theory bullshit like this all the time. One time Archi even called him out on my page when he posted a link that was a jfk assassination conspiracy site and got pissed off.
What's the image of? Nothing is showing up for me.
Lol,i just posted it because of the flow of conversation. I do however believe there is some credence to the claims, although I would need a bit more then a long list of convenient deaths surrounding the Clinton's.
hillary is basically frank underwood
When you call people out on FB on their bullshit posts with Snopes and then they yell back that Snopes is liberal propaganda...time to flex that old delete friend button...
is that a problem though?
one of the best things about all this trump stuff is it's a gigantic screener for me of people who are gigantic idiots that i don't need to associate with anymore.
I agree with this, I have realized the mindsets of both friends and family members during this election. It's unsettling when I think I have a close relative who is racist as fuck. Only to reveal their true colors to support Trump. This baffles me though since my relative is considered a foreigner ( born and raised across Europe) and would fall under Trumps racist ideologies. They think they are somehow exempt in all of it. Makes me sad.
it's definitely baffling and in many aspects upsetting. kinda sucks that in any other election year they'd just be your politically dumb friend or family member and at the end of the day it's whatever to disagree. but this time the stakes are too high.
the way i've been thinking of it is: if you vote for trump then you're pretty much trying to fuck up EVERYTHING for my kids (which i don't have yet but that's not the point) and i'm not having that.
My wife, niece and myself are the only democrats in the entire family. Everyone else are crazy religious republicans. The funny and annoying part is none of my family actually votes. LOL texas