Page 269 of 667 FirstFirst ... 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 5361 to 5380 of 13329
  1. #5361
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,745
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Some fucking shitty blog post went viral on FB about how "BERNIE CAN STILL WIN"

    Reading it gave me full blown AIDS. I'm posting this from hospital bed on my anti-virals.
    probably got the aids from all them prostitutes tbh

  2. #5362
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    probably got the aids from all them prostitutes tbh
    Will suck dick 4 likes.

  3. #5363
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,842
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Some fucking shitty blog post went viral on FB about how "BERNIE CAN STILL WIN"

    Reading it gave me full blown AIDS. I'm posting this from hospital bed on my anti-virals.
    I refused to read that shit. Glad I prevented myself from AIDS

  4. #5364
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,745
    BG Level
    10

    btw i know the redskin rule is dead but the Eagles have the honor of playing them this week in their last home game before the election

    FOOTBALL CROSSOVER POST

    DRAM TRAM

  5. #5365
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,842
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yo, Redskins Rule was dead in 2004 and they had to revise the rule to make it work still. So fuck that noise.

  6. #5366
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,745
    BG Level
    10

    so we can all safely root for the eagles

    god bless america

  7. #5367

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    You can generally tell what their actual views are by the legislation they support.

    Granted that may be just another layer of smoke and mirrors and it doesn't express their actual opinions but at that point what difference does it make.

    We have no one to blame but ourselves when it comes to the "optics" obsession of politics, we're the ones that care more about appearances and personality than policy.
    my only regret is that i have but one applause gif to give



    it's a sorrow that the business of politics has degraded so far that men like George Washington, a terrible public speaker who could barely be heard by those around him and one who refused to campaign on his own behalf, and James Madison, a homely 5 ft 4 inch Quasimodo type, could never be elected in the modern era of politics where telegenic speech giving and debating are seen as the most important prerequisite traits for an administrative position.

  8. #5368
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    304
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Mannoroth

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Some fucking shitty blog post went viral on FB about how "BERNIE CAN STILL WIN"

    Reading it gave me full blown AIDS. I'm posting this from hospital bed on my anti-virals.
    At least that explains why a significant amount of my news feed are advocating writing in Bernie because he still has just as much of a chance as either Hillary or Trump. I'm blaming it on being Florida, I guess.

  9. #5369
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    poor ken bone, CNN, NYT, all kinds of outlets dragging his reddit posts out to the public. brb deleting everything

  10. #5370
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, feels bad that I can never get too famous

  11. #5371
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    lmao
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9865
    > I am deep in the middle of dealing with getting fucked by the NYT, but I didn't expect to get fucked by you in the NYT. Thanks a lot for jumping us. I hope President Bush helps you reach your climate goals.
    John
    PS great picture.
    regarding this apparently from NYT:
    On Friday, Tom Steyer, the billionaire climate activist, said that in order to receive his backing and financial support, a candidate would have to pledge to enact an energy policy that would lead to the generation of half the nation’s electricity from renewable or zero-carbon sources by 2030, and 100 percent by 2050.

    [Steyer] also declined to lay out a specific strategy for pushing candidates to make the energy commitments, but his campaign appears aimed at urging Mrs. Clinton to embrace them. Among Democrats, Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Martin O'Malley have already cited ambitious climate-change agendas. While Mrs. Clinton has said that she intends to focus on climate change as a central issue, she has yet to lay out a specific policy.

  12. #5372
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    Former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos just held a press conference to accuse Trump of sexually assaulting her.

  13. #5373
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,939
    BG Level
    10

    Prostitution is illegal because religion. I don't pay for sex but I imagine lots of people would and do.

  14. #5374
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Prostitution is illegal because religion. I don't pay for sex but I imagine lots of people would and do.
    For me it's the same as marijuana. It should be legalized, taxed, monitored, etc. I can imagine a pretty decent cash revenue for states and safer conditions for those involved.

  15. #5375
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    prostitute quality would go up too if the weed shops are any indication

  16. #5376
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    prostitute quality would go up too if the weed shops are any indication
    Probably quantity too, since lots more places could grow prostitutes.

  17. #5377

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Hooker college incoming

  18. #5378

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Imagine blowjobs 101, advanced anal 200 etc

  19. #5379
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,842
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So like Firefly.

  20. #5380
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So like Firefly.
    I am ok with labeling them Companions from here on out.

Page 269 of 667 FirstFirst ... 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do We Have A 'Silly Shit Politicians Say' Thread? If Not, Here We Are
    By Callisto in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2380
    Last Post: 2026-03-31, 10:47
  2. 2016 USA Presidential election thread I: The warm-up
    By quannum in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 15067
    Last Post: 2016-08-03, 01:11
  3. Internet Regulations/ ITU meetings - Here we go again
    By Tyrath in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2012-12-14, 16:32