Batch 9 of Podesta emails out, I'll post any highlights if there are any.
Batch 9 of Podesta emails out, I'll post any highlights if there are any.
This is pretty damning.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...879449d2ea.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11305
The campaign wrote a huge wall of text letter to NYT over one of their articles about the emails and incorrectly using the word "criminal" regarding the inquiry.
Thats fairly understandable but this part just shows more of the manipulation of optics down to the minute detail:
emphasis mineOn Jul 28, 2015, at 1:16 PM, Brian Fallon wrote:
My only concern is stating the article inflicted damage on our campaign. Certainly true but I worry that if we leak the letter, it could be misinterpreted as us admitting the email controversy in general is hurting us. Maybe we could soften it a bit by saying "...creating a firestorm that had a deep impact and cannot be unwound."
They are definitely serious professionals. Fun peeking behind the curtain.
It seems like the biggest deal in the leaks so far is the "Friends of Bill" thing regarding Haiti relief. Haven't dug too far but it looks bad on the surface for sure.
for the corrected record, i'm just posting the ones I find interesting from a campaign point of view. I guess theres always the possibility there's some "bombshell" in there but at this point I'm just more interested in the inner workings of a campaign and the lengths they go to molding a public view
Supposedly spotted in Orlando
Spoiler: show
I think the people who still follow Trump to this day would follow him even if he sacrificed a baby on stage under an upside down cross.
But if your feeling unusually argumentative or bored then give this a shot.
http://istheelectionrigged.com
Found from:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0162c043c69dd
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11472
wow lol. apparently "Diane Reynolds" is a Chelsea alias, lmao at this email.
From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2012-01-27 17:34 Subject: Fw:
She sends me one of these types of emails every few days/week
As they say, the apple doesn't fall far
A kiss on the cheek while she is sticking a knife in the back, and front
what did she do to that salty ass dude
Can't really tell from the context, this is the email he's refferring too, also lol at using an alias email and signing your real name:
I will say Chelsea doesn't seem to be overly liked by much of campaign staff.Hi Doug and Justin - Just met Clark Winter on our BA flight and he had terrific things to say about Dad and you Doug and CGI generally and it was nice to hear as ever so I wanted to pass along. Sorry for brevity. We're taking off. Hope alls well in Davos Justin. Chelsea
RE: Foreign govt money donated to Campaign, throughout the email they are debating on whether to take foreign govt money and the implications etc.
They land about where you'd expect.
This is a pretty interesting email to read through, I wont be surprised if it gets a bit of air time.From:[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-04-17 01:38
Subject: Re: Foreign registered agents
Take the money!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 16, 2015, at 9:44 PM, Robby Mook <[email protected]> wrote:
Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions don't really get you anything...that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly as a result. He convinced me. So...in a complete U-turn, I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
This might be something.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
*edit Day beat me to it
It's not clear that they are discussing foreign money, it's that Americans who also serve the interests of other countries in some capacity have to disclose said interest. It doesn't appear to mean that whatever money is from foreign sources (which I believe is illegal) but that these bundlers probably have their thumbs in a lot of different pies and are legally required to acknowledge that when donating.