early on, i really did think trump was just trolling and it was an act.
...not so much, it seems.
early on, i really did think trump was just trolling and it was an act.
...not so much, it seems.
Who knew chris matthews was a secret trump sleeper agent.
https://twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/793323182262358017
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, was that taken out of context somehow?
Someone below linked the entire clip:
https://twitter.com/hardball/status/791795272254750720
The context of that statement was "this is what Trump should be saying instead of mouthing off like a fucking retard."
He even mentions that he doesn't want Trump to win, because he knows even if he did the man would change fuck all, he wants to be president to boost his own ego and make some money.
No one is interested in context.
The FBI is now dumping files related to Vince Foster's death into the vault. This shit is getting out of control.
Yeah, but it isn't stopping the autists from foaming at the mouth over it.
I tried reading those files on the way to work, but I'm not about to read through 300+ pages of something. What's the tl;dr about those FBI files and why is everyone up in arms about them? I thought they're just the FBI investigation that has now gone public, and the the FBI concluded she's innocent. So what's new about these files?
If I had to guess it's because it's all tl;dr and simply the fact that these investigations happened add on to the pile of negativity for people who think she's corrupt. It doesn't matter that she's been found innocent. Any instance of her being innocent is a corrupt system. She's been found innocent every time, so the system is very corrupt.
So basically, they provide no new information. But people who think she's guilty see is as further confirmation that she is?
My understanding is that this isn't even new information. It's years-old documentation that's just being pushed to the public now for suspect reasons.
Yes, and yes. It's something that gets talked about which steals the oxygen away from other actual issues.
And keeps the spotlight on Hillary, which is a bad thing.