I have to stop reading 538's poll forecast it's freaking me out.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...e-than-obamas/
Its the worst.
Maddow just talked about a few excerpts from Eichenwald's Newsweek piece coming out tomorrow. It's on Trump + Russian connection. Not clear how big a bombshell it will be, but the takeaways from the preview are:
1) Russia stopped feeding hacked information to Wikileaks right after Trump insulted the Khan family when they thought he would be forced to drop out of the race.
2) Western European intelligence agencies are collecting intelligence on Trump to figure out what his connections to Russia are.
3) Those Western European officials are expressing concerns that Trump winning the election would pose a serious threat to the future of the NATO alliance.
I hope there are more details to the story, because while this is definitely important, I could see it being glossed over if there isn't a smoking gun presented.
Considering MSNBC's crowd I don't blame her for doing the Pepe expose. Some people just ain't hip to understand the new hot fresh memes.
I'll be very sad if Pepe is a victim of this election.
I have a noted affinity for frog-based memes.
If they aren't building a Canadian wall, then I'm heading up there.
Seems like Republicans and Conservatives have been planning the end for a while. They are the ones stock pilings guns, ammo, and food. They have been ready for a while, we all laughed at them doomsday prepping, so they are now causing the doomsday event.
It's kinda hard to believe they are talking about Hotdogs in this email
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...g-friday-.html
Their government isn't the best.
Yeah, Canadian immigration is pretty strict, only way some of you guys are getting your green cards is by marrying in, my younger brother married a girl from California, and even after they were already married the paperwork took almost a full year to get all cleared >.>