How much to blame goes to ththe media?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is over, going to sleep; unbelievable
Trump basically winning in a semi-landslide (EV-wise) when he takes PA, WI, NH, MI
Welp, im done. The next 4 years are going to bring things into perspective really well.
Climate change, health care (I have a heart problem), national debt, among other things were all things i was hoping would be improved upon. That's thrown out the window, honestly i think women in this country are going to feel the worst of the pain.
Holy shit guys, what on earth are you doing?
I mean I'm all for grand scale experiments in social sciences, but this is taking "In the name of science..." pretty far!
What kind of a chance is there that Trump was just trolling us all and now that he is in office he becomes a really great president?
Democrats win 6 of last 7 popular votes for president. Win 4/7 of those elections. What. The. Fuck.
yo but how lit is south park going to be tomorrow? hopefully they have an episode ready to go lol. I have a post election presentation tomorrow and am currently scrambling to put together slides for Trump's potential cabinet. LOL NO ONE SAW THIS COMING
Man I bet Trey is working overtime to get this shit written
don't know if i want to watch trumps acceptance speech
So can someone remind me of the logic behind the theory that Trump was gonna be bad for the GOP is elected? I'd like to indulge in a little self-delusion for a while.