>:/ I'm not a racist, xenophobic, thin-skinned Trump supporter so I'm going to happily remain untriggered.
>:/ I'm not a racist, xenophobic, thin-skinned Trump supporter so I'm going to happily remain untriggered.
Telling me to stop over and over is certainly not going to work.
You learn this from google, reddit, examining Hillary yourself, or years of medical training in pulmonology and neuroscience?
"Hey, I like your anectdote, let me talk anecdotally about my random lung issues and we will make sweeping generalizations about the way medical conditions affect those inflicted."
There's different kinds of infectious pneumonia affecting different people in different ways. Fucking sick of people offering differentials because they watched a few clips. You're all idiots, including the actual MDs that CNN and Fox drags onto stage to talk about it. No MD worth their license will make definitive remarks about someone's health with the limited resources available. Especially acute events like what happened. If I wanted to look through 15 years of Hillary clips and appearances and find ways to pigeonhole her into a Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis, I probably could. But I wouldn't. Because that's fucking stupid. But alas, here we are.
Yeah here we are talking about pepe the nazi frog on CNN
What a time to be alive
Who's sake then?
He's almost out of office, he doesn't need me to stop posting on his behalf
Man, must be unnerving knowing that your two political choices for President are both seniors with declining health.
This is him on the left photobombing a wedding in BC like a month ago lol
![]()
Health is wasted on a leader whose most critical duty is protecting the national strategic maple syrup reserves.
In other news, Trump said some more racist shit, demonstrated he doesn't understand monetary policy and lied about his investments today.
Ya know, the usual.
http://www.vox.com/2016/9/12/1288752...-shocking-numb
"I don't even invest in the stock market"
OK donald, whatever you say.
i agree with the intro to that article, after trump said he "would've taken all the oil out of Iraq" im pretty much numb to anything he says
i believe that number should be higher
Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin suggested that if Hillary Clinton wins, a revolution would be necessary to fix the country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlukBB3Hn1g