I feel like that card was played one too many times when Obama was elected, and none of these limp-dick hillbillies did shit about it. NOW we're supposed to fear violent revolution? C'mon
I feel like that card was played one too many times when Obama was elected, and none of these limp-dick hillbillies did shit about it. NOW we're supposed to fear violent revolution? C'mon
but this time they really really mean it
I know this is beating a dead horse, but I trip all the time...and faint...I err....fainted at my wedding. ;_; It's so horrible and idk wtf I do wrong.
With that being said, I agree with Day that this is going to hurt her. Luckily we are still a few months away and we can home that she's able to gather everything together and people will forget about it come election time.
ha ha ha next she'll start menstruating again did you know putin can smell blood from ten miles away?
Hey guys I lost consciousness a couple of times because of lack of air flow in a waiting room guess I should see a neurologist.
yall some fainting ass nerds
Does getting knocked the fuck out with a rock count? Cause that's the only time I have ever been unconscious.
This whole thing is all a joke. From the polls to Hillary fainting, the entire campaign season has been the worst in US history. Trump routinely shits all over anyone and everyone while proving on a daily basis just how incredibly stupid he is. Hillary has some health issues and suddenly she is omgwtfUNFITFORPRESIDENT!!!11!!1.
Woodrow Wilson had a stroke while in office. We did not hear about it until after he was out of office. FDR was a fragile, sickly person but he survived polio and went on to become one of our greatest presidents. TR constantly took huge risks like ditching his security detail to go hiking with John Muir for 2 weeks or, before he was President, storming San Juan Hill. Dude was a roughneck through and through with a penchant for risk-taking but Bully for him!
Why is Hillary a liability for having health issues at 70-years-old? Why is this the big news story when trump is literally the most toxic thing to happen in our nation's politics since Jim Crow? The racist, bigoted, xenophobic, ignorant assholes are coming out of the woodworks as trump's behavior reinforces the idea that these beliefs are ok.
because memes
I'm really curious how many of ya'll will have canadian flags by this time next year if he wins.
If Trump wins I'll be single. My girlfriend has made it clear she's moving to Canada and not coming back until I'm in office.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
She should get on that, the price hikes come november will be otherwordly i'm sure
Too many people sipping on the syrup kool-aid. What part of Canada trumps moving to anywhere in the Caribbean and spending the next eight years killing your liver on the beach for cheap?
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...-an-explainer/ taking it back from the normies fml
Nottheonion
When your campaign goes full retard.
Edit: from the daily beast link that was sourced:
When you get trolled by 4chinsTurns out that was by design.
@JaredTSwift is an anonymous white nationalist who claims to be 19 years old and in school someplace on the West Coast. He told me there is “an actual campaign to reclaim Pepe from normies.”
ive only had bronchitis (twice!) myself, but i've definetly had episodes where i nearly fainted during it. most of the time i felt like crap, but after the first week or so i was mostly able to work again. even so there would be the occasional overheating even when the temperature outside was mild, plus a dizziness and weakness of the knees. this was when i was in my mid 20s, so i can imagine for her its even worse, and not because she's old...but because her workdays and sleep schedule are probably worse than i ever had to put up with while sick.
So since Katy Perry has posted pepes on Twitter before, does that mean a white supremacist performed at the DNC?
fuckin memes im done
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...qKK/story.html
Famous doctor believes that Clinton may have been poisoned.