Page 83 of 667 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1641 to 1660 of 13329
  1. #1641
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    If we are going to elect a 68+ year old person, I at least want them to be one of the healthy few.

  2. #1642
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,896
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    If we are going to elect a 68+ year old person, I at least want them to be one of the healthy few.
    Which is solved by simply having a physician clear their health. Medical records should stay sealed.

  3. #1643
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Man Colin Powell's emails are great. I wonder if someone can get him to read out loud the one where he talks about Bill Clinton "dicking bimbos". (his words)

    http://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/1291380...trump-benghazi

  4. #1644
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Yeah but did you die?
    We did a fucking hour long meeting with the President, the COO, the CNO, the hospital chief financial officer talking about how nursing, being on the front lines, need to do our best to improve HCHAPS surveys because it's tied to reimbursement rate. They could lose something like 2% of the medicaid reimbursement if the scores aren't up to snuff. And I'm pretty fucking sure the amount of money they are spending in all this useless fucking training is damn close to the 2% they risk losing. Then, they informed us that we'd get no raises, despite having performance evaluations just a month ago.

    I wanted to play that video....so fucking bad....

  5. #1645
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Because Trump won't release his taxes

    https://news.vice.com/article/were-s...ps-tax-returns

    Vice News has filed a Freedom of Information request with the IRS.

  6. #1646
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7

    The only health issues I'm concerned with are degenerative neurological things. The presidency is 100% about making decisions, and anything that impairs your ability to make decisions makes you a liability. As far as I'm aware, the only president to have ever had neurological problems during their presidency was Reagan during the latter years. He was the one where his wife and some crazy tarot card reader were essentially running the country because he could no longer function, yeah?

  7. #1647
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Man Colin Powell's emails are great. I wonder if someone can get him to read out loud the one where he talks about Bill Clinton "dicking bimbos". (his words)

    http://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/1291380...trump-benghazi
    The full quote on that one is fucking amazing.

    "I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

  8. #1648
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbartron View Post
    The only health issues I'm concerned with are degenerative neurological things. The presidency is 100% about making decisions, and anything that impairs your ability to make decisions makes you a liability. As far as I'm aware, the only president to have ever had neurological problems during their presidency was Reagan during the latter years. He was the one where his wife and some crazy tarot card reader were essentially running the country because he could no longer function, yeah?
    FDR? Seriously...

  9. #1649
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,044
    BG Level
    8

    I wonder what it would be like if senor Jeb!™ was with us right now.

  10. #1650
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,439
    BG Level
    7

    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...often-as-i-can

    In his upcoming appearance on “The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs Thursday, the Republican presidential nominee reportedly said he kisses Ivanka “as often as I can.”

  11. #1651
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    FDR? Seriously...
    Polio is primarily physical symptoms (paralysis, fatigue, etc). According to Mayo clinic's website, neurological symptoms can manifest decades later. I'm not aware of any documented problems with FDR's memory or concentration.

  12. #1652
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbartron View Post
    The only health issues I'm concerned with are degenerative neurological things. The presidency is 100% about making decisions, and anything that impairs your ability to make decisions makes you a liability. As far as I'm aware, the only president to have ever had neurological problems during their presidency was Reagan during the latter years. He was the one where his wife and some crazy tarot card reader were essentially running the country because he could no longer function, yeah?
    I pretty much totally agree - which is why I kinda roll my eyes at people feigning outrage that she didn't disclose her pneumonia earlier. Who gives a shit about pneumonia really? It's not like it's going to last until January 20th...

  13. #1653
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,837
    BG Level
    9


  14. #1654
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Yall are forgetting about Jim Webb. Why does everyone forget about Jim Webb?!

  15. #1655
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7

    Jesus Zealot, that picture is just as disingenuous as when people were claiming Hillary is more honest than Bernie. Hitting him multiple times for the same thing to make it look like he's so terrible. So what if he discussed that he had a classified briefing and the people who gave him the brief? Did he reveal any classified information *at all*? No? Then who gives a shit.

    And frankly, I'd prefer someone who is at least on civil terms with another nuclear power in the world, as opposed to our current administration (and our media) which seems to be preparing people for Cold War part 2 or WW3 with Russia and the Middle East. Every single night on the news, for the past week and a half, they've slipped the phrase "Russian hackers" or "Russian cyber terrorists" into their reporting without a lick of evidence that it's actually the sovereign nation of Russia ordering and conducting these hacks.

    Trump is a shit candidate, but you don't have to make shit up about him to point it out. The only reason to do shit like that picture did is to try and make it seem like he's a bigger mountain of shit than Hillary, which is sadly far from true.

  16. #1656
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    so what? it's that trying to politicize something that is considered strictly non-political and off limits for decades by lying about it and/or completely misrepresenting it for selfish gains lends even more credence to the fact that he is unfit to be a president.

    that's pretty fucking blatantly obvious

  17. #1657
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,837
    BG Level
    9

    Not going to use any sarcasm here. The picture illustrates how much there is to go after Trump for in any given week, but Hillary is the one who has her campaign labeled a disaster. The image is meant to reflect the disingenuous nature of our political reporting this cycle.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  18. #1658
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I literally have to go out of my way to find anyone saying anything good about trump, both from people and media, I dont know why its recently been made to seem like the media is being any more unfair to her, I just dont see it. I can go to any given "neutral" website like right now and probably see horrible things about both of them in the headlines and to be honest I will be surprised if I find more negative articles about Hillary on their front page.

    I agree with the sentiment that he is totally a bigger piece of shit, but blaming media bias against Hillary is quickly becoming a pet peeve of mine. I think it's the reaction of the people to each "scandal" or whatever from each campaign that is vastly different. For whatever reason people just seem "meh, whatever, nothing new" about Trump but people really have a reaction to whatever the current Hillary scandal is. I dont know why, is it her gender? Does no one take him or his bs seriously?

  19. #1659
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Here's a Nate Silver tweetstorm that might help: https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...09939537178624

  20. #1660
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,837
    BG Level
    9

    Maybe it's just really difficult to find good things to say about Trump.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 83 of 667 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do We Have A 'Silly Shit Politicians Say' Thread? If Not, Here We Are
    By Callisto in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2380
    Last Post: 2026-03-31, 10:47
  2. 2016 USA Presidential election thread I: The warm-up
    By quannum in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 15067
    Last Post: 2016-08-03, 01:11
  3. Internet Regulations/ ITU meetings - Here we go again
    By Tyrath in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2012-12-14, 16:32