Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,647
    BG Level
    9

    Only problem was Terra deciding she wanted to use Holy. Herro 7k damage.

  2. #22
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Celes made this U+ a non-issue. Beat both U and U+ with no medals lost. Dark Zone and Sanguine Cross absolutely raped them.

  3. #23
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Had to go with Kuja, Exdeath and Edea + Tyro and Yuna

    Kuja had MM + DZ
    Edea had Ruinga + Drain
    XD had Darkra + Drain
    Tyro with Multi Break + Magic Breakdown
    yuna had Protectga + Curaja

    RW Mighty Guard. The AOE damage was just absurd, thankfully I was able to use my AOE Medica on Yuna a few times, but Kuja put in work and promptly died to Doom at the very very end.

    Edea killed Terra with her second to last Ruinga lol

    I made a couple Drains since I had a lot of R3 orbs so that made it manageable tho and made heals not as impossible. Overall a ton harder than the Dark side of things for me since I couldn't use King Paladin Cecil ;w;

  4. #24
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Super easy, next! Didn't even bother looking for Garland's BSB RW, went down fast enough as is.

  5. #25
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Super easy, next! Didn't even bother looking for Garland's BSB RW, went down fast enough as is.
    I looked myself but couldn't find it. Surprised you guys are saying this was so easy for you all though, but then again, I'm the one without a native shout or wall D: RIP

  6. #26
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,975
    BG Level
    8

    Shout isn't really necessary for the fight. In fact, it's easier to hit em with dark magic. Kefka @75 was hitting for 8-9k draingas (+20% dark damage RM) without mental/full break. A hastega or wall RW is probably necessary though.

  7. #27
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Dark Bargain, Drainga and Darkzone/memento mori should 10k for you; in fact drainga is almost certainly a good idea because the villains really don't have any AOE heals. I found it easier to zerg down terra than cloud.

  8. #28
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,924
    BG Level
    10

    Hastega and RNG. Terra used Meteor, Meltdown, Holy, and other bullshit spells.

  9. #29
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, I mean I was mostly talking about Shout if I were to take Cecil in since he's my best geared guy, but instead I took an 80 Kuja and 65 Exdeath + 65 Edea and yeah, I used stuff like Darkra, acouple Drains, plus MM+DZ. I won with Mighty Guard.

    What I'd give to have a native Hastega in general though so I can RW Walls.

  10. #30
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,924
    BG Level
    10

    I had to bring Sync to master.

  11. #31
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Decided to record my U+ fight, was pretty easy


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. FFRK - Dissidia Part 1: Against the Darkness Event & Strategies
    By Robertfb in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2016-08-24, 12:34
  2. DKS3713: The SE Event!
    By Vaspinne in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2008-08-08, 11:55