Drone racing is on before the USA v Ghana game.
The fuck is this.
Drone racing is on before the USA v Ghana game.
The fuck is this.
Legit forgot the US was playing.
So did p much everyone. I watched it. It was a decent game.
They played in hartford, no?
Yeah. I had no idea about it or I'd have taken an Amtrak up to watch it.
I dunno. 2002 world cup didn't go so great for Mexico though.
Tho tbf, that 2002 US team was also probably the best in US history.
The final was incredibly underwhelming, and quite boring frankly; or maybe I was sleepy? On the other hand, the MX v. PT was pretty entertaining. They were going back and forth. Too bad the wheels came off in the last fucking minute and MX lost. GDI.
Nah you're just bad.
Final was lit. Especially with everyone getting hotheaded and the ref making dumbass calls.
But yeah, Germany B team is all thats needed to win E21 Euros and Confederations cup I guess
We regret to inform you that the Millwall hero is racist
Roy Larner, 47, was hailed as a hero after he threw punches at the London Bridge attackers last month while shouting ‘Fuck you, I’m Millwall’. He was stabbed eight times, but survived the attack.
Now, footage from February has emerged of Larner shouting shocking racist abuse at a group of protesters in Elephant and Castle, south London.
He is seen spitting at a photographer, who is black, before shouting and swearing at him while walking his two large dogs.
Shocking.
Sad day when a kid dies, RIP Bradley Lowery.
Ah shit, that's too bad.
Oh damn, that sucks![]()
Win versus Ghana.
Draw versus Panama.
![]()
Ya idk wtf we were doing there.
AAAAWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAA GOLD CUP! Can't wait to watch Curacao vs French Guinea. Can and will the US beat those nobodies? Will MX beat ES (do they still play?)? Will BG's Nazi sympathizer rear his ugly head as usual?
You're already here bruh.
Honest question here, why México, USA and Costa Rica dont play in Conmebol? I know those 3 countries almost always go to a world cup but i think those 3 countries lack preparation against strong teams, last 3 world cup Conmebol teams always get octaves, imagine how much money could be a Brasil-mexico or Argentina-mexico, etc, etc, also that would make it possible to have 3 4 team groups in Conmebol qualification. See Australia example they even are Asia champions.
Honestly, because Mexico, USA, and Costa Rica are ridiculously not good enough for the CONMEBOL confederation. It's only within the past few decades that the US has started to challenge Mexico's monopoly in our own confederation, let alone trying to push our way into one with Brazil, Argentina, etc.
I think the joint Copa America/Centenario/whatever you want to call it is a good start tho.