Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1065
  1. #201
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Clemson made the trip.


  2. #202
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    As did Wasu as usual


  3. #203
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    WAZZU, not Wasu

    Edit : Just saw the helmets Louisville is rocking today, damn those are dope.

  4. #204
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Welp


  5. #205

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I remember the last time FSU took a road trip to Louisville during a rain storm. It didn't go well for us

  6. #206
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post


    SC laid down against Bama but they're a better team than that. I'd take the Trojans.

    GAMBLING IS FUN!
    USC is probably better than they showed against UA, sure. I'm not saying Stanford will beat them by 46, but I'm pretty confident they can win by at least 10, if not 2 TDs.

  7. #207
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Dem helmets tho

  8. #208
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    i would've said bet against Rutgers but they're only laying 6

    RUTGERS!
    21-0 New Mexico, lol

    wrong year to do season tickets

  9. #209
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    21-7!

  10. #210
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,554
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Welp

    So you're getting a sprinkle. That looks pretty tame for the usual weather in that area.

  11. #211
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    That was a crazy catch. Not looking good for FSU.

  12. #212
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Lamar Jackson is the truth. Jesus Christ. 35-10.

  13. #213

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Ugh. Not looking good. I need more beer.

  14. #214

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Yeah this shit is over, I'm already accepting the L. All I can do now is hope some other ranked teams lose so I don't have to endure the misery alone.

  15. #215
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    BADGA has a commanding 10 point lead over D2 Georgia State at the end of the third ; ;

  16. #216
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Louisville need to hang 60.

    #Heisman #top5 #clemsonhomeunderdogs

  17. #217
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    BADGA has a commanding 10 point lead over D2 Georgia State at the end of the third ; ;
    Did they not watch DIY this week for motivation?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #218
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    rutgers was down 21-0 but it's now 38-21 rutgers so we cool

    RUTGERS!

  19. #219
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    nvm fumble recovery for td overturned, still 31-21

  20. #220
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Louisville going to score like 70 points in this game. lol

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BG Fantasy Football 2016: Year of the FLEX
    By Omnipotent in forum Sports
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 2017-01-03, 00:03
  2. Replies: 1904
    Last Post: 2015-12-09, 19:28
  3. NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 2643
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 06:45
  4. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 08:14