A&M definitely playing at the level of #4 in the country right now.
A&M definitely playing at the level of #4 in the country right now.
ANCHORS AWEIGH
I'd say lolA&M, but Auburn's struggling with Vandy at home so not sure i should be able to.
I'm so happy to live in a world where ND is 3-5.
That was the most beautiful, perfectly timed blocked kick I have ever seen. Holy shit.
Wow! What a rally by Vandy but Auburn survives. That was insane.
That FG block by Cunningham for Vandy was amazing. Prolly the only way to stop Carlson.
I hope Pettway isn't hurtNon contact injuries are the worst. Worried it might be an ACL.
a win's a win I guess, but could be a costly one.
and ND Is 3-6 lol
RIP in pepperoni A&M
lol @ Clemson's Boulware getting a 15 yard penalty for taking the Syracuse receiver to Suplex City, come on maaaaaaan let 'em play
Boulware loves him some wwe. Sleeper hold on Lamar Jackson, Suplexes on Syracuse.
A&M. lol.
GATA about to lose to Hog Heaven. Wheeee!
Gopha is doing another good job at making a mediocre team look decent.
Baylor is getting destroyed by TCU.
WSU winning a conference matchup 69-7. This is what it must feel like to be an Alabama fan.
Lol I lost it when boulware did that. Worth 15yds all day every day. What pissed me off though is the ref 5ft away didn't call it, a guy from 30yd down the field threw flag. Still laughed my ass off for the rest of the drive.
Looks like Noles could lose another night game at NC State...I've seen this story too many times.
tense as hell
Well if history repeats itself I guess we'll be seeing Bama vs. LSU in the national championship game.