I think I'm now rooting for a Louisville v Michigan Orange Bowl. We will get Lamar vs Michigan D. Probably the Heisman winner vs Heisman runner up. Would probably be a really good game.
I think I'm now rooting for a Louisville v Michigan Orange Bowl. We will get Lamar vs Michigan D. Probably the Heisman winner vs Heisman runner up. Would probably be a really good game.
NCAA is vacating wins for all of Notre Dame's 2012 and 2013 season after an investigation shows they played those games with athletes who had been ruled academically ineligible. Notre Dame is appealing. The students in question were not named in the investigation.
I wonder if they'll end up having to vacate their 4 wins this season.
Supposedly, LSU and Tom Herman have a deal according to multiple sources
Now I'm seeing Herman is waiting to see if UT fires strong if/when they lose on Saturday. Fuckkkkk
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
My hate boner might explode if Brian Kelly gets fired and Urban Meyer leaves OSU for Notre Dame.
Sounds like Jimbo's agent was requesting a 10 year/$6.5 million annual plus incentives plus assistant pay from LSU. They'd have been crazy to offer that to Jimbo. As I thought, his agent probably leveraging for a raise from FSU and just throwing out a ridiculous number to LSU to see if they'd bite.
Multiple personal fouls, one ejection, and a bench clearing scrum in the UNC/NC State game. There is some rivalry game goodness for you.
Well, anyone hoping for WSU to beat Washington, sorry ya'll
Houston follows up its beat down on Louisville by getting beat by Memphis. Bye Herman?
After rolling off 8 in a row reality came crashing down hard on WSU these last two weeks. Losing our #2 receiver for the season certainly didn't help tho. Just gotta hope for a decent bowl game where Gabe Marks can put on a show and improve his draft stock.
*Hopefully* they pull in a bowl game somewhere in the Southwest so I can attend while visiting the fam for the Holidays.