Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 196

Thread: South Park Season 20     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #161
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    The hilariously scary thing about tonight's episode is I could easily see the Mr. Slave and Mr. Garrison conversation happening in RL with Trump lol

    Edit: Just finished the episode. So good this week. Surprised no one else has posted about it. The whole thing with Sheila Broflovski was hilarious and Ike tossing in random vulgarity to sling at Garrison was great.

  2. #162
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    "But she's REALLY smart, and REALLY funny!"
    "Sure she is..."

  3. #163
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Finally got to watch it last night. Fucking hilarious how everyone was just manipulating Mr. Garrison into doing what they wanted.

  4. #164
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Other than watching Kyle/Mr. Slave pull Garrison's strings, I just didn't feel it this week.

  5. #165
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Other than watching Kyle/Mr. Slave pull Garrison's strings, I just didn't feel it this week.
    Thats cause you're a little dipshit with a dirty asshole who shits out of their dick.

  6. #166
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Thats cause you're a little dipshit with a dirty asshole who shits out of their dick.
    Love ya too

  7. #167
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Awesome episode, especially the first half. Only real gripe

    Spoiler: show
    no closure on the member berries

  8. #168
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The final scene was fucking hilarious

  9. #169
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Awesome episode, especially the first half. Only real gripe

    Spoiler: show
    no closure on the member berries
    Spoiler: show
    Maybe if we're lucky, we'll get to see more of them next season.

  10. #170
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    "I showed him muh dick, called him fag"

    -Cut to credits.

    Perfect way to end the season lol

  11. #171
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    "The key code to the security door is nine... That's it"

    That was a lot funnier than it should be. And yeah, the last scene was perfect.

  12. #172
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    "I showed him muh dick, called him fag"

    -Cut to credits.

    Perfect way to end the season lol
    Had me fucking teary eyed. Shit is way too funny lmao.

  13. #173
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Definitely feel Trump winning left them with no idea what to do with the memberberies

    Also, does Kyle's comment from last week and this episode's title mean they're done doing season long stories?

  14. #174
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'd kinda hope so. It sputtered out a bit this season, tho yeah it likely due to Trump winning. Keep on recent developments like PC Principal and the Member Berries, but otherwise I'd rather see them going back to individual storylines.

  15. #175
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I like the monster of the week format more to be honest. The narrative building is nice but keeping it to 2-3 episodes max is better than stretching it.

  16. #176
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    For me, the storylines covering entire seasons thing no longer leads to really memorable episodes anymore, just great moments. Not that this is a bad thing, just different.

  17. #177
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    Season 19 was amazing as an overall story. Their original plan for this season, whatever it was, seemed to be blatantly thrown off from Trump winning. I wouldn't toss overall arcs just yet.

  18. #178
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I thought the same. They weren't prepared for Trump.

  19. #179
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I mean, Kyle pretty much says he's tired of the new format.
    We used to have a challenge and deal with it, then move onto the next one. Now we've just been dealing with trolling and internet stuff week after week, and I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty sick of it. Now for once, let's take a stand and try to end this. We can't let Denmark change who we are.

  20. #180
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    If they invested more time into planning out episodes I think a season long continuity would work better. But doing incredibly recent current events within a 6 day production cycle really tosses curveballs at them and like others have said, stuff like Trump winning really threw off the story they seemed to be going with.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South Park Season 16 (Starts March 14th)
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 2012-11-20, 01:06
  2. South Park Season 15
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2011-12-23, 01:44
  3. South Park season 14.5
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 2010-11-29, 19:07
  4. South Park season 14
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 2010-05-13, 20:02
  5. South Park (Season 13)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2009-05-01, 09:34
  6. South Park season 13
    By Sta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-03-21, 08:04
  7. South Park (Season 12)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 2008-11-24, 01:54