Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 366
  1. #141
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,795
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Stafford looks amazing regardless of all these flags
    Stafford has looked amazing ever since Jim Bob Cooter took over last year.

  2. #142
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    amazing. another dolphins turnover

  3. #143
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Arian Foster, who hurt his hamstring earlier, came back in.

    Now he hurt his groin.

  4. #144
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I know lolfantasy but heard a stat earlier that after week 12 or 14 or something only two QB's had more fantasy points than Stafford. He just took off.

  5. #145
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I know lolfantasy but heard a stat earlier that after week 12 or 14 or something only two QB's had more fantasy points than Stafford. He just took off.
    Kinda crazy considering how shit he was for the first half of that season

  6. #146
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Brees passed Marino for 3rd most yds all time

  7. #147
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Garrafolo out for the rest of the game

  8. #148
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Arian Foster out rest of the game.

    My just wait plan for Ajayi working!

  9. #149
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    amazing. another dolphins turnover
    .

  10. #150
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ebron ded

  11. #151
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,447
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Lol Cowboys on side kick fail.

  12. #152
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    McCown hurt again

  13. #153

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    HERE COMES MIAMI

  14. #154
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    mccown has a dislocated shoulder...still playing

  15. #155
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    mccown has a dislocated shoulder...still playing
    jonathan foosball being called as we speak

  16. #156
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    suck on that korp kousinz

  17. #157
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Miami TD. Down 7.

    Just wait

  18. #158
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    I think stafford keeps forgetting tate isn't megatron sized.

  19. #159
    SF Fan circa 1988
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    916
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Rakiel Kanan
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Nothing about the blocked Cleveland extra point that Baltimore returned for two? Or Baltimore putting up 22 unanswered on Cleveland after being down 20-0?

    Nah, it's just the Browns Brownsing it up. Carry on.

  20. #160
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,248
    BG Level
    10

    Morris td on skins. I love it

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 548
    Last Post: 2016-09-14, 21:29
  2. 2014-15 NFL Week 17: Like Any Other Week
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 806
    Last Post: 2015-01-02, 03:00
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  5. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  6. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  7. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  8. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43