I don't think it's what he's feeding them now, it's what he threatened to feed them if they lose.
I don't think it's what he's feeding them now, it's what he threatened to feed them if they lose.
Kovalchuk doing big things in Russia these days.
![]()
Torts becomes the first US-born head coach to win 500 games.
Seems like the CBJ are an exciting team to watch. Are they legit ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For now. I personally don't think that roster can maintain this but when Bobrovski's on the case they're a hard team to beat on any night.
Edit: Also Werenski is hotter than the surface of the sun right now.
Should be noted that Jaromir Jagr is only 3 points away from matching Mark Messier for 2nd in all time points. Gonna match that mark with Messier playing roughly 100 games more than Jagr too. If that's not thread title worthy, I don't know what is.
Unless you can make a joke out of it, it's not title-worthy.
A guaranteed hall of famer and two time stanley cup champion reaching #2 on the all-time scoring list isn't worthy enough for a thread title?
Alrighty then. Please, do keep indulging us with your fantastic Maroon 5 jokes.
Moves like Jagr to 2nd all time in points
Moves like Jagr is good enough, I guess.
Edit: But he hasn't actually passed Messier yet so shouldn't we wait for that to actually happen first?
Well yeah. I'm not saying do it this instant, just when it inevitably happens
Lundqvist is still really good.
Moose on the loose tonight, Vasp. Cross your butt cheeks.
Eh, he'll be fine. His last couple outings were solid, the team in front of him was hot garbage. If anything, this is a prime opportunity for him to take back the reins of the #1 job.
I saw it on reddit, they posted some proof links to stats and such.
https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...ecause_he_was/
they might count Coach wins during a suspension, I haven't seen an official NHL rule either way, but it would still be a fraudulent 500 wins imo.