Get home from work, turn on game, TOPTEN with a shortie
Get home from work, turn on game, TOPTEN with a shortie
1-0 NSH (vBUF) end of first
Habs had a .250 in Dec/Jan last year
Radulov BARDOWN
apparently OTT has figured out the Caps.
Another game, another team, the same story.
I called this shit out back in the middle of December.
Time for Tkachuk to try and slewfoot Man Mountain™
Lost the shutout with 1 second![]()
That was on Weber, he had all the time to properly clear the puck.
Habs win!
Habs Win!!!
HABS WIN!!!!!
And Ryan Reeves made Justin Schultz and Matt Murray look like the AHL scrubs they are. RYAN REEVES LOL. RYAN "I'm only good for punching people in the face" FUCKING REEVES HAHAHAHA
Annnd the Jets did not.
Can't wait for Marchand to be suspended for slew-footing Kronwall the day after Bennett and Tkachuk don't even get a phone call.
http://streamable.com/ji4eu
Marchand's was significantly more egerious
I really don't see the difference (especially between his and Bennett's) but Marchand has also been suspended for it before so I'm not gonna be surprised either way.
Edit: "I don't see the difference" meaning all three of the "victims" are standing still, all three of the attacking players skate up behind them and knock their skates out from under them. In Tkachuk's case it almost looks like it takes him two tries. In all three cases its dangerous bush league bullshit and in Tkachuk's case I'm a little surprised none of his team mates have told him to knock that shit off before someone fills him in. But when you've got Chiasson going out there and deliberately hitting Leo in the head and Versteeg hacking at Matthews' legs like he's a fucking lumberjack, what can you really expect from the rest of the team?
But the league is apparently A Okay with slew footing, at least where it concerns Tkachuk, because they didn't give a fuck when he injured Davidson doing it earlier this season. So best of luck to anyone in a battle along or near the boards if you're playing Calgary.
Obs so bitter
Annoyed with DOPS and Tkachuk specifically, not really bitter. DOPS because they've been an embarrassment since Shanahan left them and Tkachuk because he was an asshole on the Knights too.
See, the part that sucks is we'll play against him often with the Edmonton/Calgary rivalry and stuff, but I look at him like a Marchand or even FCP. Can agitate the other team, and chip in on offense. One of those POS players you hate playing against, but 29 other GMs would probably be like "Wait, he's on the market??" and the phones would light up like a telethon if they were available.
It's also hard to say that without sounding like I'm trying to white knight for the talentless scrubs like Sieloff etc
Also, we play the Ducks tonight, so obligatory Fuck Corey Perry
In his defense, Sieloff actually has some potential. Played on team USA at the World Juniors, could crack an NHL lineup if given the chance. He just fucked up and hit MacArthur. The hit itself didn't seem too bad. Was from the side, hit his shoulder. It just looks like how MacArthur fell into the boards/ice caused most of the damage.
I wouldn't count Sieloff as a goon or anything. And the only reason why he's trapped on Ottawa's AHL team is because no one on the NHL roster would want him around after he took out one of their guys.
I dunno if I'd call 4 goals, 16 points in over 100 AHL games potential to crack an NHL lineup, at least from a talent perspective lol
edit: Wait, never mind, he's got 8 points in 35 games this season to add to that.