Yay radulov
Yay radulov
weak call on that high stick too
And fuck Andrew shaw
Wilson with a heavy hit on Shaw nowhere near the puck..."good play".
This is such bullshit lol
I'm not gonna say the Habs played good, cause they didnt...but sweet jesus did the Caps ever have the refs in their back pocket all game.
Leafs claimed Alexei Marchenko and waived Frank Corrado.
Welp, can't expect them to win four in a row after all it took to win three in a row.
Devils trade Vernon Fiddler to the Preds for a pick.
Just saw the gif of a Jet being destroyed by someone in the Avs..Damn blue..
Yes, have the ref review his own decision on a screen smaller than a fucking Galaxy S7, and then take our timeout when you decide the review is inconclusive even though that means the review was not technically wrong.
And for the record, I think it was a goal. Just a fucking retarded process to go through for reviews.
WILL NY THE SCORING GUY
Captain Morgan with the huge shot block. Please don't do that again Moe.
JAMES VAN HOCKEY
AND THEN WILLY WITH THE SICK MOVES
Well I'm not watching this absolute horseshit anymore.
Rask needs to have those
WILL NY THE FUCKING HAT TRICK GUY
Edit: I didn't see the hat trick goal but I don't think it's fair to say Rask should have had the 3-1 goal. Clean 2-on-1 and Willy had the slick moves.