#firejulien
#firejulien
Need moar grit and toughness!
Completely random, but I've had rata blocked for about a year now. It's amazing. Now the only person in this thread that pisses me off is Nynja.
Ugh I forgot how awful the camera is for outdoor games. Awful.
What an effort from Nylander to keep the puck.
Jesus Christ the stick never even hit Shaw.
Caps and isle got rekted
Fucking pity points. At least the Islanders got shit on.
Holy fuck I hate overtime.
Yay #firejulien win
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dunno how that slash on Matthews' breakaway wasn't called but par for the course this season.
If we won even half the games we've taken to OT/SO this season we'd be leading the division, comfortably.
In other news, I just noticed this:
jamesmiller ✔ @JimMiller
Silver lining for @JayOnrait after cancellation of @foxsportslive -- Hearing he will be returning to @TSN_Sports in Canada.
10:50 AM - 23 Feb 2017
The actual real question is, what about Dan?
Was keeping an eye on 3 games tonight. Needed 3 teams to lose. All 3 won.
![]()
Perds shit on the Caps, but WSH on second of B2B on the road; will take the 2 pts and some nice highlights nonetheless