Pens win!
Pens Win!!!
PENS WIN!!!!!
The Avs are 17 and 40. Wtf, that's beyond terrible
They're in last place with less than half the points the Leafs finished the season with last year. And Arizona is almost as bad.
Suck it Richy; vamos los Perds
4-0-1 on this 5 game road trip. 9-2-1 in the last 12. The majority of the remaining games at home including 4!!! games against the Kings to finish off the regular season. Balanced scoring throughout the line up. Defense playing well. Elliott getting really hot in net.
All this with Wideman being a healthy scratch for the last few games.
Filip Forsberg is on fucking fire. 8 goals in 4 games
Was on my flight home from vacation so I missed yesterday's Kings game relying on the few scoring updates on twitter before I boarded. So happy Quick is back. Budaj was being overworked but did a damn good job holding the fort behind the typical anemic offense.
Dougie is feeling pretty good.
![]()
4 games against the Kings still, ouch. Would have been a lot better earlier in the year when they were without Quick, I expect they'll be playing a lot better and confident with Quick behind them now
Sure was a nice win streak I had in fantasy. Ah well![]()
I'm feeling pretty optimistic about it. The first game against them is this Tuesday and they'll be on a back to back after playing in Minne the night before. The Flames are playing really well up and down the lineup and having 4 games against them really enforces the ideal of making the playoffs being in their own hands as opposed to scoreboard watching and hoping for the best
Aaron WardVerified account@NHL_AaronWard 3m3 minutes ago
More
Not reporting as done, but hearing LA and Tampa Bay deep in Ben Bishop talks.
Aaron WardVerified account@NHL_AaronWard 2m2 minutes ago
More
Hearing if deal gets done, Kings get Ben Bishop and pick and TB Lightning would receive Erik Cernak, Budaj and pick #TSN
WTF KINGS GETTING BEN BISHOP???!?!
Confirmed:
Bob McKenzieVerified account@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m2 minutes ago
More
Ben Bishop has been traded to LAK.
I would be hesitant because it's Aaron Ward but both Bobby Mac and Elliotte Friedman have confirmed
Rds also confirmed