Back in 2015 under Therriens "take da safe play", they literally relied on two goals a game to win.
2015 221 Goals in 82 games = 2.69 gpg
2017 200 Goals in 73 games = 2.73 gpg
oh but Julien changed everything I'm sure, 15 Games, 33 Goals = 2.2gpg
that's some elite offense.
Ristolinen suspended 3 games
NHL wheel of justice works its magic again...
except that time Nick Backstrom was cheap-shotted in the head by an elbow and missed 40 games with a concussion.
Not my fault your top two stars are both dirty and made of glass. Maybe if Malkin and Crosby stopped with all the cup checks, slashes to ankles and cheap shots, people would stop trying to injury them in retaliation.
How long ago did Malkin deliver a jumping headshot (that actually connected with the head) of Wheeler? A month ago?
Ikr?!Originally Posted by Shit Sep never said
Those were his comments on the hit. Seriously, thats an actual quote in reply to me when I brought it up.
I'm kinda rooting for Edmonton to get into the playoffs this year. I don't even remember when was the last time they were in it?
Pretty sure it was in 05/06 when they went to the cup final
Was really hoping to see an Edmonton vs Calgary 1st round match up but I think Edmonton losing to the Ducks last night ruined that chance.
West is p much set barring the Kings winning out (HAH fat chance in hell) Now it's all about seeding.
I'll find a team to cheer on come playoff thread time.
The shortlist right now in no particular order:
Wild
Oilers
Flames
Caps
Perds
Lumbus
My ex killed any remote interest I have in cheering for the Leafs. Fucking crazy Toronto born woman she was.
Perds just based on the unis then.
This is gonna be such an ugly game for the Leafs.
BELIEVE-O IN LEIVO
WILL NY THE FUCKING SCORING GUY