welcome to the team Eller!
welcome to the team Eller!
Prepared to get stonewalled by Price!
Not great defense there Kadri.
Although you were covering for Hunwick who was still in the Hawks zone when Panarin scored so I'll cut you some slack.
Ovi just made Staal look dumb
At least our PK looked pretty good. That's the best defense we've played all game.
sticks seem to be exploding at a record rate in this period, like 6 or more, ref was just carrying 2 back to the bench when another broke, lol
Blackhawks brutal PK strikes again.
Woo Bruins haven't scored first so far in the Season, Habs up 1-0
Well that lead was short-lived.
Moore delivers a hit well after the whistle...offsetting penalties, because Boston.
edit: Boston got the extra penalty.
I say it every year, I wish they would start calling the Instigator penalty.
Habs have 2 straight PP with 0 shots.
I'm pretty sure the puck was in the Habs zone more than Boston's zone.
Polak knows he's about to get turnstyle'd so he just lays a big hit and gets called for Interference instead.
https://streamable.com/gagz
Wooo glad to know thing Haven't changed in this rivalry
How did Rags get ahead? In before Judai complaining of refpuck
as I've said, I only complain when it's bad, 82 games a year means plenty of bad calls and you like to point out every.single.time.