• Navigation
Page 265 of 289 FirstFirst ... 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 5281 to 5300 of 5765
  1. #5281
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Lol. I don't want to play against you either wulf. If rinne gets hot like he can id rather not face him right out of the gate. Yo-yo form does not inspire a lot of confidence in me heading into the playoffs.

  2. #5282
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Actually hoping EDM takes the Pacific and we place WC1. EDM is pretty solid and we could easily lose, but I would fucking love if the media goes ham on Oilers making POs for first time since paleolithic era on back of McDavid and they end up losing to the Nashville Predators of all teams.

  3. #5283
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Holy shit Buffalo shit all over Toronto last night. I was trying to figure out whether it was Buffalo playing well, or Toronto looking like shit. I think it was both.

  4. #5284
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    It was a typical Toronto game in Buffalo to be honest. Too bad Eichel didn't get his hatty.

  5. #5285
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Wulfy how could you not mention this gem from last night?

    https://streamable.com/bxnle

  6. #5286
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Goalie Interference calls once again make no sense

    Filppula bumps Murray, he was helped in but very marginally and it didnt look like he made any effort to avoid Murray, Flyers score shortly after, not goalie interference. The only thing I can think of is that Murray stayed down longer than necessary trying to milk the call.



    real pic of NHL ref looking at replays


    https://www.nhl.com/news/coachs-chal...?tid=277729160
    However, this was called off for goaltender inference yesterday.

    https://www.nhl.com/video/filppula-s...040/c-50837803
    Todays goal that wasnt goaltender inference.

    These refs make no fucking sense.

  7. #5287
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Pens Lose!!
    Pens Lose!!!!
    PENS LOSE!!!!!


    sup?

  8. #5288
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Jagr also played for a long time when OT didn't exist in the regular season.
    NHL brought back OT in 83-84. Jagr started playing in the NHL in 90-91.

    That being said an argument can be made in 5-on-5 vs 3-on-3. But yeah, OT had been around throughout all of Jagr's career. He's old but not that old.

  9. #5289
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    It was a typical Toronto game in Buffalo to be honest. Too bad Eichel didn't get his hatty.
    Buffalo fans get sooooooooo fucking salty about Toronto fans making the drive down. The announcers talked about it at least 20 fucking times. Yeah it's annoying, but shut the fuck up about it.

  10. #5290
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Here it's just common/expected to see a 50/50 split of fans during games vs Montreal or Toronto.

  11. #5291
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Just be Eichel and taunt the fans:

    https://twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/st...00667470073858

  12. #5292
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Ducks gonna snap a 5 game losing streak against the Rangers tonight and take sole possession of first in the Pacific. Hank gave up 5 but it could have been way worse cause he made a bunch of great saves. Still going to be a fight to the finish. It'll be fun to watch.

  13. #5293
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    IT HAPPENED! IT REALLY HAPPENED!!!

    FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION! FUCK YESSSSS!!


  14. #5294
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    GG man. Fun as always everyone.

  15. #5295
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    GG man. Fun as always everyone.
    GGs Thorny, and everyone else.

  16. #5296
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Yeah but the rebuttal to that is just "all of you not buying tickets to Sabres games?"

    I did laugh when he did it though. And he did it after Brown went over and celebrated with those same fans which made it funnier.

    Edit: GG Fantasy peeps.

  17. #5297
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,131
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Wulfy how could you not mention this gem from last night?

    https://streamable.com/bxnle
    That video is so clear and smooth. O.O How do?

    Also, this was the highlight of the day:



    Fuck Corey Perry.

  18. #5298
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Wulfy how could you not mention this gem from last night?

    https://streamable.com/bxnle
    I couldn't watch the game; was out with the lady. Just caught up on score, Jarnkrok getting clocked, and Couture losing his front teeth; missed this guy.

  19. #5299
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Yeah but the rebuttal to that is just "all of you not buying tickets to Sabres games?"

    I did laugh when he did it though. And he did it after Brown went over and celebrated with those same fans which made it funnier.

    Edit: GG Fantasy peeps.
    Buffalo has different ticket prices depending on who is playing on any given night. They jack the prices up with TOR or MTL are in town. Buffalo season ticket holders know this and sell their tickets for a shitload more as well.

    That being said, it's pretty lame. I hate when people buy season tickets for the sole purpose of using it as an investment to make more money.

  20. #5300
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Same thing happens in Toronto (and probably most teams), I guess the difference is Leafs tickets start at "way too fucking much" and climb from there depending on who's in town. I don't know if the season ticket holders do the same shit, wouldn't be surprised if they have to sign an agreement saying they won't re-sell their seats based on how absurdly long the wait list for season tickets is.

    Two tickets to the St Pats game against Chicago last week would have cost you $800.

Page 265 of 289 FirstFirst ... 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 2017-11-02, 12:50
  2. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 20:27
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2017-01-26, 21:57
  4. Replies: 1479
    Last Post: 2016-10-12, 17:32
  5. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  6. Replies: 9992
    Last Post: 2016-04-14, 07:59
  7. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  8. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04